BY ACTIVIA #37 in Fermented Drinks

Easy and tasty way to get probiotics in the healthy routine. 8 pack of delicious 3.1oz Vanilla probiotic drinks.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Acacia Gum, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Omg this is actually delicious and nutritious for you. Which is amazing to have incredible taste and none of the guilt but ALL of the health benefits such as probiotic and prevents yeast infections if you're a girl.
Bradley A.
Dannon yogurts are definitely my favorite. So worth the money and very tasty. We’re always fully stocked. I’d recommend to everyone.
Lexi E.
Suffolk, VA
I love this because I absolutely HATE yogurt with a passion. It is something simple and quick to make sure I get my nutrients.
angie h.
Great taste, helps my digestive issues and helps maintain my immunity. Many great flavors but blueberry is my favorite
Susan V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great ‘on the go’ snack. I have for breakfast occasionally and it helps curb hunger. Smooth taste and filling.
Renee M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this yogurt. I try to eat it everyday. A great product and true to its word. The flavors are delicious.
Adriana M.
Son productos de primera necesidad y no puede faltar en el hogar. Para una buena alimentación de la gamili
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Always my purchase when I need a yogurt with an antibiotic! It’s low calorie and tasty!
Brittany R.
Drumright, OK
It is super good, I don’t usually like yogurt but I didn’t mind the taste of this one!!
Naz S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Tasty, good snack for the in between hunger pangs, and has probiotics that help in digestion. Not a huge fan of vanilla flavours, but this is very digestible. Tastes like ice cream and is very helpful to crave your sugar cravings.