Dannon Activia Vanilla Dairy Drink uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY ACTIVIA #49 in Fermented Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drink one bottle or more of activia every day to help naturally regulate your digestive system. Clinically proven to help in two weeks, when consumed daily. Contains a natural probiotic culture - bifidus regularis - only in activia.

Sara J.
Lincoln Univ, PA
I would recommend this drink to everyone I know! It was my first time using this product and I loved it. It was better than their mango flavor which tasted artificial. It was very affordable for my college student lifestyle. Can't wait to go back and get more.
Abigail K.
Junction City , KS
Vanilla is my favorite flavor! Love this yogurt! It has a great vanilla flavor. I have bought it multiple times and have it for a snack each morning before lunch. I would definitely buy it again, it’s definitely affordable and a good value.
Meggie L.
The yogurt was very creamy and not too thick to drink. I live having one for breakfast when I'm in a hurry or if I just want something light. They very filling, the flavor is great, overall I would recommend anyone to buy these.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Delicious and nutritious! Keeps them bowels moving. After I had my son, regular bowl movements were few and far between. My mother suggested activia and it changed my digestive systems life! Now I recommend it to all my friends.
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
The best drink I've ever had we keep it stocked in my home. Vanilla flavor is a favorite in my home. I bought mine from Walmart. Very healthy and pleasing. I've lost 15 pounds drinking it. I would most certainly buy it again.
Dana A.
I started out just with activia yogurts but I prefer this little to go yogurt drinks instead now. They help and aid with my digestion and still taste good. It is not too sweet, and my sibling a drink them now as well.
Dana A.
Urbana, IL
Great for those hectic mornings and a perfect on the go snack. I always start my day right whenever I drink Activia in the morning. I'm full of energy and I feel light the rest of the day. It being affordable is one the best things about it!
Litsy F.
.!!!!! Great taste .!!!! My kids love it
I buy this yogurt almost every day .!!! And is great on your stomach.!!! I wouldn’t buy anything else
Super healthy choice... I definitely recommend this product.!!!
Brittany P.
['Clewiston ', ''], FL
These are an easy quick breakfast when you are in the go! I have bought this product many times, the flavor is yummy and one keeps me full through lunch time! They taste just like a vanilla milk shake!
Mallory S.
Anderson, SC
One of my favs! I drink one basically every day. Im actually drinking one right now. It taste delicious. Smooth and creamy. I will continue to buy these. I like these better than the other brands. Give it a try!