Dannon Activia Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt Drink uploaded by Danielle H.

BY ACTIVIA #53 in Fermented Drinks

Easy and tasty way to get probiotics in the healthy routine. 8 pack of delicious 3.1oz Strawberry probiotic drinks.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Acacia Gum, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sodium Citrate,  Malic Acid, Vitamin D3.

Ava L.
I never write reviews but I’m so satisfied with this product that I need to. My digestive problems are basically gone since I’ve been drinking this every day! It helps me stay regular and on top of that, it tastes so good!  Dannon Activia Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt Drink
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
I can’t speak on the effectiveness of this product just yet, but I was blown away by how good it tastes. I normally only like greek yogurt, and even that very rarely, but this yogurt is delicious. Its more of a liquid consistency than traditional yogurt, so you drink it instead of using a spoon. I tried the strawberry flavor and my boyfriend tried the blueberry. We both loved it! I should’ve bought another pack!
Krystal S.
Karns city
This is an alright yogurt. Not the best I've ever had though. My kids didn't like it at all though. I don't recommend it.
Jen
I absolutely love this yogurt. It’s quick and easy to have in the mornings on your way out.
Stéphanie M.
Marbella
Love Activia I’ve been drinking these every morning since I can remember,very tasty and full of good vitamin’s,I always drink these without fail and I’m rarely ever sick I think there great for giving your immune system a boost.
Charlotte T.
Tvedestrand
Taste good, good for your system ,easy snacks , tasty treat allways ny number one brand, not matter were i am in the world , if they got it ill eat it i gotta have it! Yum!!
Eunice G.
Have one of hear every morning , perfect way to start the day. I feel a difference when I forget to take one.
Great choice of flavours but strawberry in my opinion is nicest
Jade D.
Harwich, Essex
Always like to try different probiotic drinks, have found this one to taste the best. Not always the best value for money. But makes you feel good afterwards!
Lilia R.
Me gusta porque ha ayudado muchísimo a mis problemas digestivos, de verdad ayuda a desinflamar y ayuda a ir al baño sin problemas.
Súper recomiendo!
Reham H.
Jeddah , Jeddah
this product is very very very very cooooooool i really like it and they have alot of testy its really delicious ..believe me try it