BY ACTIVIA #22 in Fermented Drinks

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of peach and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today.

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Peach Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Agar Agar, Natural Flavor, Turmeric And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness).

Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
This was OK. The brand itself is pretty good but it’s not all natural what are usually prefer and you can taste the difference. Also for what you get it it’s a little expensive I’ve had it a few times mostly when I can’t find another brand I want more. Also this particular flavor taste very artificial. I would not recommend this over other brands but if it is your only option it’s not too bad.
Maggie M.
I love this great creamy drink. Makes a great quick snack or meal replacement. All the probiotics in it make me feel good about the choice because it's not only filling but helps to keep me healthy.
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
Dannon Activia Peach Probiotic Drinks This has a great flavor and is sweet but not too sweet. The bottle makes it very convenient to take on the go. Would recommend and purchase again.
Holly G.
I love how convenient these are to grab and go! I have purchased these several times prior to eating a Keto diet and they are a great value for the convenience. You don't need a spoon and there is something about the Activia flavor that is just amazing! PLUS it helps a lot with digestion!
Natalie A.
Montebello
This drink is so good for when you're on the go and you need breakfast in the morning. I take this drink in the morning to have a tasty breakfast but not only is it good and tasty but its healthy too. In general I love this drink and I really recommend it to others.
I love this since I have bloating I feel a deference in this yogurt then regular yogurt. I like the peach flavor sometimes I taste a bit of tiny pieces of fruit. It is satisfying to my tummy. Recommend this to anyone feeling uneasy with their digestive system.
Hosanna D.
Cheney , WA
This product is a great blend of yogurt and milk textures. It's great for on the go, when your are running late and need something quick and easy. The peach is a nice flavor, not too rich but not too bland. I would definitely recommend it to others!
L a.
This drink is very nutritious and perfect for anyone of all ages. It is healthy, while filling, and has great Peach flavor. It contains many nutrients and is awesome for a breakfast, lunch or dinner snack. I would definitely recommend, and will be buying again.
ESS ..
These taste so delicious, I often take these to eat for breakfast when I am on the go and dining have time. It is somewhat healthy and is pretty tasty so it makes it even better. Often I feel like I'm drinking too much sugar so I wish I was naturally flavored.
Cassandra R.
this yogurt is so good i love to drink it in the morning to replace a meal i like the peach flavor it, compares it to others as in a yogurt. its healthy it helps with your metabolism i would recommend it to others!