BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dannon® Activia® Harvest Picks Mixed Berries Yogurt.
Grade A.
Check nutrition information for sat fat content.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
4-4 oz (113g) cups/1lb (453g).

Noelia E.
albany
I absolutely love his yogurt. I think I.T tastes amazing and I.T also provides probiotics which is a plus, since not many yogurt brands provide this. I like buying the packs of this that come with multiple cups so that I.T lasts me longer. It’s one of my favorite yogurts ever.
Tena B.
Hartford
It has a nice smooth texture and a great taste. I am a definitely a repeat customer of this product. Are usually buy it for my local Walmart. The flavor that I usually get is strawberry. This is definitely a repeat items on my grocery list.
Kelly P.
Wausau
This product is delicious! I eat it regularly and it definitely stands by its promise. It's good price but it's not as cheap as the single brand yogurts I was used to. But I don't mind paying a little more for something that makes me feel good! Dannon Activia Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt
Sarah C.
Mooresville, NC
I was hesitant to try this but my doctor recommended because I was on antibiotics and it is supposed to help regulate your belly. It worked and was a tasty breakfast. I usually ate it with a banana and kept me full til lunchtime!
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
I love yogurts in general and i have tried a lot of yogurt brands. This one contains lots of probiotics which is good for digestive system and health.
I bought it from the grocery store nearby.
This is not that sweet and also you can find a pretty much amount of fruit pieces in this.
Try one and recommended to others :)
Jazmin P.
The fruit and yogurt is very tasty and packaging is okay as well. But the texture is a little dry when consuming and it is a little too thick for yogurt not as smooth as greek yogurt. It does help with digestion if one has issues with that. It can be pricey sometimes that is why I try not to buy it as much, plus it mostly only comes in a four pack and not an eight pack. For me this is a once in a while yogurt.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like Activia yogurts. I love the nonfat Blueberry/ Strawberry multipack. They are just the right size and I get my two favorite flavors in a pack without having to buy other flavors that I dont care for. Its a great ,quick healthy breakfast ir late night snack.
Anna R.
Cookeville
I love yogurt in general but have especially taken to Dannon's Activia because of the high amount of probiotics, which are really good for your digestive health. I have been buying it from Food Lion or Aldi for a few years now, and I find it to be a good value for the price.
Nataly M.
This one taste really good but does have a lot of sugar in it which gives it the taste. I wouldn't say it's as healthy because it is flavored but I keep buying it every now and then. I would recommend to other individuals but If you can afford organic get that one instead.
Miranda💋 R.
The product Dannon Activia a harvest picks mixed berries yogurt 4 pack is very tastefull like its any variety of berries in one container. Yes, it is affordable and is also very good for you digestion. I would recommend this product to others if they have Any digestion problems.