BY ACTIVIA #20 in Fermented Drinks

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of mango and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today.

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Mango Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Agar Agar, Turmeric And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium, Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness).

Sarahi R.
I usually don't like eating breakfast or go for a light breakfast. Therefore, I was looking for something with enough nutritional value to makeup for breakfast. I tried this an it has helped me feel very energetic and full throughout the day. I usually accompany this with other foods, but if I am running late it is always a good option.
Maurisa E.
I like the Activia drinks better than the cups - it is nice to grab the Activia drinks when you are running late and you can enjoy the drink because it's not to big!

As for the mango flavor it is good - I thought they'd be to sweet but they were perfect for me.

Sharon V.
Center, CO
fills you up. It is a great option for breakfast. It gets you ready for that day and the flavor is amazing. It taste like heaven haha its so good. I think it is affordable and not expensive at all. If you haven't tried this out you need to. I bet you will get addicted .
Aminata B.
Inver Grove, MN
Love the smooth testing of this smooth! it goes down easily and the flavor was mango so it was testing. it wasnt  bad for the price of 6. the price was very affordable. it tasted like mango. which i love. i would buy again without no hesitation. recommended to everyone
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I have never been a huge fan of yogurt. I know it is something you should eat a lot but I have never really enjoyed it. These drinkable activia drinks are great. They don't taste bad, they don't leave a gross flavor in your mouth, and over all is very enjoyable.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE this yogurt beverage for on the go! Sooth, creamy texture and great for those days that you don't have time to eat a full breakfast! I would indeed recommend to others, plus the Mango flavor is delicious, and lastly great value for your money! :)
CIAIRA C.
Smyrna, GA
I love the Activa Drinks because the are great for on the go. As a mom of four I don't have time to sit and enjoy my breakfast every morning. This provides a great tasting drink as Im running out the door. This will be a staple in my mornings routine.
Ingrid P.
There are great if you are on the go. I feel like this is as close to a smoothie than a yogurt. When I'm an running late in the mornings I throw this in my puede and drink it as I am driving. Very convenient and the price point is great
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
These are amazing!! And the best part is they give you a feeling of being full from one serving of the smoothie ! I drink one on my way to work and I had a healthy delicious breakfast that doesn’t make me hungry again in an hour !
Vyom K.
This tastes so yummy and mango is my all time fav fruit. I.love how instantly energizing it is and always keep with me when I am driving long or out for the entire day. The drink is so refreshing and invigorating and I highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet
Mipsy M.
I've tried the strawberry one and I loved it, but how good us the mango?
Lori M.
How long have these been available? I'm an Activia girl & have never seen them in my local store.