BY ACTIVIA

Dannon® Activia®Probiotic Dailies*Activia® with billions of live and active probiotics may help support your digestive health*, and unlike probiotic supplements, it is a delicious food that provides essential nutrients like calcium.*Activia® may help reduce the frequency of minor digestive discomfort. Consumer twice a day for two weeks as part of a balanced diety and healthy lifestyle. Minor digestive discomfort includes bloating, gas, abdominal discomfort and rumbling.• Live Cultures• Live & Active Probiotics• Calcium for Strong Bones• Certified Gluten-FreeProbiotic Pioneer with 20 Years of Research see more...

Hazel B.
New York
This tastes very good. I also use it beyond eating. I also use it as a protein treatment for my hair once a month
Megan S.
I prefer the yogurt drinks because you can take them on the go! Delicious and good for your stomach
Diana M.
ocean city MD
It Tate’s really good and it’s in low fat it also comes in good flavor and it has a good value
Rochelle L.
Canada
Tastes weird. Not a huge fan of blueberry flavour. Overpriced. Needs less sugar. Full fat is healthier. Purchased at superstore.
byebye B.
I used to love these a lot when I used to eat yoghurt a lot as a kid and I really liked them. Im actually very intolerant now
Ellie B.
There okay but not the best tasting product ever. I would recommend as they are good for you but not the best tasting
ʚïɞ E.
It is very delicious and tasty
When i eat it i feel that my stomach digest food well
I feed my twins danon usually
Eline H.
It's good, don't really eat that much yogurt but if I do, this is one of my go-to brands. It's good quality.
lyd🌹 E.
wales
i used to drink these a lot and really enjoyed them but then they began to make me feel sick and bloated
Renata B.
patos pb
Maravilhoso ótimo
Ótimo
Ótimo passatempo
Ótimo passatempo
Ótimo dia para todos nós