BY ACTIVIA

Dannon® Activia®Probiotic Dailies*Activia® with billions of live and active probiotics may help support your digestive health*, and unlike probiotic supplements, it is a delicious food that provides essential nutrients like calcium.*Activia® may help reduce the frequency of minor digestive discomfort. Consumer twice a day for two weeks as part of a balanced diety and healthy lifestyle. Minor digestive discomfort includes bloating, gas, abdominal discomfort and rumbling.• Live Cultures• Live & Active Probiotics• Calcium for Strong Bones• Certified Gluten-FreeProbiotic Pioneer with 20 Years of Research see more...

Candice B.
I do not like yogurt but was recently diagnosed with diverticulitis and diverticulosis. My doctor told me that eating one package of yogurt a day would help with digestion. So I use these little drinks (strawberry) because I can basically chug one in about 3 gulps and don't have to really taste it. They are very subtle tasting, not like Greek yogurt.
Tosha Y.
I really like the flavor of this brand of yogurt it makes a great afternoon snack or if I wants something kind of sweet but I don’t have anything it taste just like what you would expect it to. I always buy from Walmart because where I’m from there really isn’t many places around
Vanessa D.
Great drink, has lots of flavour. My kids enjoyed it as well, the thickness of it was pretty good too. However, I don't see them at many stores. Would like to see more of a variety of flavour.
Calli C.
Sevierville
Very tasty, its easy to forget its good for you.  I like that its filling also. The value could be a little better though when they are packaged in the 4 pk. If you can find them individually they are the same if not a luttle cheaper and you can pick your flavors.
Taylor L.
These are the best things to add into a morning routine!! Just drink one of these bad boys a day and you get a ton of nutrients as probiotics your body needs! The perfect food to stay healthy and keep your body fit
Neli N.
I don't like low fat anything!! But if you must consume low-fat, then this doesn't taste too bad!
If you're on a diet, I'd recommend sticking to a regular yogurt, not the low-fat one.
Alina Z.
It is a oldie but goodie for me, my favorite yogurt of all times. Love vanilla flavor the most. It is so good for healthy breakfast or a snack on the go
Adrianne B.
West Palm Beach
Such an easy grab and go snack, enough protein to tide you over! They also definately help you to go! If you have trouble this is a great daily help!
Ashley A.
Newhall, CA
Dannon Activia low-fat yogurt is delicious. It helps regulate your gut and keep your digestive system under control it also tastes really good
Hazel B.
New York
This tastes very good. I also use it beyond eating. I also use it as a protein treatment for my hair once a month