Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX
OMGGGG I'm in love with these!!! I am not a yogurt eater but man these make my day! Repeat customer for the 4th time and only 60 calories!!!
kieran k.
Asbury, MO
Peach is my favorite however I dont feel there is ever enough fruit in there for the way its advertised. It needs more but the price is good
Casey P.
Mansfield, TX
I typically do not like yogurt. This is literally the only yogurt I like. I eat it daily as a snack. I also like the prebiotic it provides.
Logan D.
I get this yogurt in a variety of flavors every week, it's not too expensive and it's really good with some granola! Good healthy snack.
Victoria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
This is a perfect snack to supress my cravings for sweets, it's substantial enough that it doesn't feel like you are wasting calories.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Tastes good and has probiotics in it which helps to keep my stomach feeling regular. Love the peach flavor more than any of the others.
Asma A.
I like danon yogurt. & anything with peach flavor is best to me. Their flavor is pretty delicious. I Like it's consistency .
marely m.
Las vegas, NV
Activists is one of the things I always have to pick up when I go grocery shopping! Not only is it good but it keeps you regular lol
Yohandra C.
Miami
Es sabroso y cae muy bien también es bajo en grasas y en azúcar así noconsumimis tanta azúcar es imprescindible en nuestro desayuno
Erin B.
Davison, MI
Peach please. This stuff tastes delicious and makes me feel like I am doing something good for my body. You should pick some up.
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?