Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

fresia g.
Buen sabor textura de buena consistencia me encantan estos yogurt ya que son bajos en grasa y muy livianos
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
Actually I have not proved it, but if this one so rich as the traditional one for which not to prove it.
Lidiana A.
ótimo maravilhoso o produto preço ótimo funciona bem estão de párabens pela empresa pelo danone
Seher K.
So much flavor and the peach gives it a refreshing touch. I've always been a big fan of peach.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
My favourite yogurt ! Since I started dieting this is my go to daily snack! Highly recommended
Courtney G.
Saskatoon, SK
One of my favourite yogurts, staple in our house! And my very picky 6 year old likes it too!
Oscar Q.
Muy buebo y además muy rico facil consumó se puede combinar con otros aliemntos lo recomiendo
Me gusta mucho este yogurt lo e comprado ya artas veces y lo que más me gusta es que es light
Daffine F.
Ótimo para o intestino e a linha. Tem um leve sabor a iogurte grego. Adoro o de pêssego.
Mely V.
san jose de la esquina, santa fe
I was recommended by my friends but I am not convinced that if the oranges are rich too
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?