Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Dannon Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Lorna M.
Lovely yogurt to start the day off with or just to snack on. Very light and the probiotics in it makes it plus. I always buy this in bulk at BJs. They go by really fast in my household. It's the one yogurt we can all agree on in my household. I recommend to all my family and friends
Lacy L.
Edmond
I've been eating activia for 2 years now and my gut health is better than it ever has been. It tastes great, is a quick and delicious snack or breakfast and it doesn' upset my stomach like other brands do. I always have and always will buy and recommend activia.
Dao L.
Super delicious and satisfying. It is a bit on the expensive side for someone like me. The value is alright coming from an Alaskan. The flavor is amazing and I don't think I would choose it over any other yogurt.
Leah K.
This yogurt has such a great flavor, but sadly didn’t seem to help with digestion and I didn’t notice any changes even after a few weeks. I bought this from Walmart and the prices are slightly above the average.
erin m.
Baltimore
Very tasty and light texture... makes a great, satisfying snack in the middle of the day and it's a great way to add probiotics to your diet, especially if you're like me and suffer from IBS.
Jordan F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Peach yogurt is my favorite and Activias peach yogurt is on point! It’s super creamy and you still get chunks of peach in your yogurt! It’s a perfect size to throw in my backpack in the morning and eat on my way to school.
Nina T.
New Haven, CT
 I love love love this peach yogurt . I tried it the first time and eat it every day. It is so inexpensive, and has great flavor and comes with chunks of peaches. I bought it in Walmart and ShopRite. Also this product does help with your digestive system for those who do have problems using the bathroom.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. It's quick and easy and tastes great. Activia brand yogurt tastes amazing and costs next to nothing to purchase. Whenever I go grocery shopping I make sure to stock up. Since I'm not a big breakfast eater, I make sure to at least have some yogurt in the morning!
ashley a.
Minco
These are good and I like that they have real fruit in them. I buy them from time to time when I want a Change from my usual yogurt and they are pretty affordable.
Stephanie S.
Washington , DC
This yogurt is really good. It’s not too sweet or plain it’s just perfect. I would buy these a lot for my grandmother who was battling cancer at the time and she really enjoyed them. I have also heard their good for your metabolism but I could be wrong. It’s worth trying them!
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?