BY ACTIVIA #51 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of strawberry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Black Carrot Juice And Annatto Extract (For Color), Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid.

Kamila M.
I always take this yorgute it has a strawberry flavor in little pieces of strawberry inside it and soft. And when you're hungry but you do not want to eat anything, it's great for it, it makes you not feel like taking and sustaining, and it regulates the gut too super recommend for those who want to make a gym or who wants to make a tasty and tasty snack;)
Morgan S.
Mount Sterling
I love the non fat yogurt. And the strawberry flavor is to die for. It taste so good and is so smooth and creamy. I think it's one of a kind product and one of my favorite. It will always be affordable to me. I recommend it to anyone who loves yogurt. Dannon Activia Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt
Nori S.
I love these yogurts especially the strawberry flavor. It's so easy to just grab one and go. Like a quick breakfast when you're running late to school just pair it with an apple or banana and you're good to go!
Rachel G.
Delicious for a nonfat yogurt, very smooth and easy on the stomach. I bought this yogurt at my local HEB. I would consider this 8 out of 10 health wise. It tastes good and not too sweet, just the right amount of acidity. Overall I would repurchase because this is a great brand in general.
Molly B.
I love getting this at Walmart. It looks small, but surprisingly Is filling. I’ve been getting it for a couple months now and really like having them in the house for breakfast or just a snack. I like that it has probiotics in it so I don’t need have to worry about buying supplements.
Simay T.
I really like this product because it is healthy and very good for the digestion system. It is very affordable and unlike some other brands it taste very good. It is also a good snack when you want to eat something but don’t want the calories.
Anna P.
Syracuse, NY
A bit too thick, but very flavorful. The fruit made it very delicious and it's very easy to purchase at any grocery store that I shop at. Decent price for the quality of it, and it's better than plain Greek yogurts of other brands. One of the better brands definitely.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! It a great way to get some extra nutrition is a delicious way. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kristi B.
This yogurt is such a delicious and healthy choice! I am glad Activia comes in Greek yogurts now, because I like the thicker texture and higher protein. I like the nonfat kind because it doesn’t taste any different, but saves me calories and fat intake!
Shanna V.
Debary, FL
I love greek yogurt for myself! My girls don't like the texture but I feel Greek yogurt is more for adults anyway, the taste is amazing, the texture is very thick and great, you can't go wrong with dannon products