BY ACTIVIA #27 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of strawberry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Black Carrot Juice And Annatto Extract (For Color), Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid.

Dana P.
Pearland, TX
Love have Dannon Activia Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt as a midday snack during the work week. It's just the right portion to fill my need for a sweet snack after lunch. Sometimes I add a few walnuts to it to give it a little crunch. I have tried the other flavors, but this is my go-to snack. The kids enjoy it for lunch as well so perfect option when I need to get something for everyone.
Kamila M.
Anaheim
I always take this yorgute it has a strawberry flavor in little pieces of strawberry inside it and soft. And when you're hungry but you do not want to eat anything, it's great for it, it makes you not feel like taking and sustaining, and it regulates the gut too super recommend for those who want to make a gym or who wants to make a tasty and tasty snack;)
Venus L.
This yogurt really has made it easy for me to get up in the morning and have a healthy snack or two before running off! I love how this brand adds fruits to it specially strawberries! It is delicious and one of my favorite snacks!
Morgan S.
Mount Sterling
I love the non fat yogurt. And the strawberry flavor is to die for. It taste so good and is so smooth and creamy. I think it's one of a kind product and one of my favorite. It will always be affordable to me. I recommend it to anyone who loves yogurt. Dannon Activia Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt
Nori S.
I love these yogurts especially the strawberry flavor. It's so easy to just grab one and go. Like a quick breakfast when you're running late to school just pair it with an apple or banana and you're good to go!
Rachel G.
Delicious for a nonfat yogurt, very smooth and easy on the stomach. I bought this yogurt at my local HEB. I would consider this 8 out of 10 health wise. It tastes good and not too sweet, just the right amount of acidity. Overall I would repurchase because this is a great brand in general.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors textures really nice and cute I really like the packaging and I would highly recommend on buying and purchasing and I would definitely buy it for my family again we really enjoy it but nice flavor that has and comes with and every package very fresh
MaJhané D.
I love Greek yogurt and I especially love activis because it’s really good for my digestive system. The flavor is yummy and every time I’m on a health kick this is the first thing I pick up. I usually get it at my local grocery store and buy the pack and eat one a day w/ my breakfast! Tasty and effective can’t go wrong.
Alice L.
Cerritos, CA
I love this yogurt from when this company launched! I’m not a big strawberry anything fan unless it’s real strawberries because it has the tendency to taste really artificial. I really like this particular brand and flavor because it doesn’t taste artificial!
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
This yogurt taste pretty good and actually glow you go to the restroom. It is a little bit more expensive compared to some of the other brands but it is worth the price. I have bought this product a few times and intended to purchase more later on.