BY DANNON

Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Alexandria
I buy this yogurt almost every week. I eat it plain, put it in smoothies, protein shakes, over night oats and many other recipes. It's not expensive and it's delicious. The vanilla is just the right amount of sweet and very versatile.
karina g.
karina g.
Usomwtjing about this yogurt that is so good and satisfying I love buying this I buy this every week and always finish the pack so fast it is great loooove the flavor so much and you can add strawberries
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Sand Springs , OK
This is the only brand of Greek yogurt that I buy. The vanilla flavor is my favorite. It is a good, healthy alternative to any other quick snack that is a junk food. I will definitely buy this again.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
How amazing is it to find a great tasting nonfat yogurt that is not only healthy, it also has a great source of protein. I would def! Recommend.
Kauane E.
Kauane E.
Iogurte gostoso preciso experimentar, quero um pra mim no meu país não tem só encomendando sim é triste mesmo
Jamie g.
Jamie g.
Ashville
I honestly didn't care for the Greek type of activia. I'm more of a textured person and would rather go with the regular 😊
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Doctors recommend this especially if your a victim of yeast infections . Definitely helps lessen your chance of getting a yeast infection again . NOT saying you'll never get one if you eat this yogurt but it I am say it is a good help & a yummy treat , even better with granola ‼️
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Vanilla yogurt is my favorite, and Activia vanilla yogurt toasted so good! A great vanilla flavor. It's nice and thick, not soupy like some other brands. I generally only buy it when it's on sale though, as it's normally more expensive than lots of other brands.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Lisboa
I really like of this product, because it has a lot of benefits is affordable, this the exactly price of This product, it has an amazing quality, and a good flavor and i want to recomendo it for all the benefits That it has.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Si te pones en dieta y deseas musculo y evitar grasa no buena es ideal ayuda en el estomago y cambio de grasas su sabor es rico solo o para acompañada de gruta o cereal una consistencia pesadita cremosa deliciosa