BY DANNON

Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

Tamia K.
Tamia K.
I was pretty smooth. I'm not a big fan of non-fat yogurt, I typically consume whole milk, but I really enjoyed it. The texture was average, but the taste of vanilla was lacking. Maybe there wasn't enough vanilla in the mixture or the vanilla is artificial. Either way, the product was ok.
Caitlynne H.
Caitlynne H.
I get this product for my mother because she eats this yogurt with peanut butter and apples so she doesn't get as hungry throughout the day. She absolutely loves this. We buy this all the time and will continue to buy this for my mom. I would definitely recommend to others.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Pennsylvania
This is a great treat or a yummy little something to have for a breakfast. It is a nonfat yogurt and so no worries about the extra fat and it has a nice creamy texture and is still very flavorful and delicious. It is a simple yet refreshing yogurt and I recommend it.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Alexandria, VA
I buy this yogurt almost every week. I eat it plain, put it in smoothies, protein shakes, over night oats and many other recipes. It's not expensive and it's delicious. The vanilla is just the right amount of sweet and very versatile.
Jazmine |.
Jazmine |.
West Covina, CA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt on the market. Not only does it help with digestion, it tastes great! I love the vanilla flavored the most and I’ve also tried strawberry and blueberry. I can’t say anything negative about this yogurt !
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I bought this yogurt for my son for some probiotics.. I finally actually tasted it yesterday and the taste is extremely strong for being vanilla. It tastes like there's spoonfuls of honey in it. I enjoy the regular yogurt for myself, but maybe plain Greek is the way to go for my son.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
This product is really good. It doesn’t have a plain taste. I bought this at Publix. I am a repeating customer to this product because it is so good. The value for this is great and I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Anna K.
Anna K.
San Diego
This is a really nice yogurt. It's actually one of my favorites. I think it's really healthy for you because it's non fat. I've tried this so many times. It's so creamy and tastes like vanilla. I would recommend this to others.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
reno
Great side for breakfast ! This vanilla yogurt has amazing taste and will definitely help keep you full! The vanilla is very rich and is a great flavor! I normally have one of these with my breakfast and it has done good
Haley S.
Haley S.
Nashville, GA
Awesome yogurt. Love the texture. So smooth and sweet. Not over powering at all. I can not stand anything with chucks and this yogurt is always so so smooth. I can eat this yogurt all day and never get tired.