BY DANNON #61 in Yogurt

Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

Erica T.
Ridgeley
This cannon yogurt tastes way better than I thought it would. It’s a little more expensive than the regular yogurt, but has added ingredients for digestion. It still has a sort of aftertaste from the artificial sugars, but the vanilla flavor really does come through quite nicely.
Ashley G.
I love this stuff. It isn't too sweet which I love so when I add berries it doesn't drive the flavor into overload. For me, it does help with my regularity which I appreciate and the portioned cups are a nice convenience. I usually buy plain but if I want a treat I pick this up
Julia H.
Midland, MI
good taste for a good, calm life. goes down very smoothly down my throat. I appreciate it. the vanilla flavor especially, makes me very happy as I am a vanilla gal. Other products simply are not as good. would recommend to anyone with a mouth and a taste for good food <3
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Good flavor and amount for the money. I didn't see any results from the "activia" portion of it with digestion - maybe I just didn't have a problem with it. The vanilla is prominent. The yogurt was very thick to me and I like my greek yogurt to be a little thinner.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
Great when you need that extra help for digestion. I'm not a big yogurt eater, but I love the vanilla flavor of dannon activia. Four pack is perfect for when you need it. I am a repeat consumer and would recommend this to just about anyone! Will be buying again.
Michelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is a great treat or a yummy little something to have for a breakfast. It is a nonfat yogurt and so no worries about the extra fat and it has a nice creamy texture and is still very flavorful and delicious. It is a simple yet refreshing yogurt and I recommend it.
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
My husband and I have recently started trying to eat a lot healthier and got a personal trainer. This is the yogurt that are personal trainer suggested that we use in the mornings and in our shakes because it is high in protein low in fat plus it taste super yummy.
Samantha C.
Alittle high in sugar so i prefer getting the light but this has a great flavor and helps you stay regular. I love activia and while it is high in sugar greek yogurt is great for you. The flavor is subtle and not fake tasting. I love it and wouldnt add a thing
Jade S.
This stuff tastes great and it is priced well compared to other brands. It’s very flavorful and I’ve purchased it many times. I’ve purchased it many times and will likely purchase it again. It’s available at most stores and I’ve never had issues finding it.
Constance J.
Suffolk
These are perfect for all your snack time needs. They are affordable and taste amazing. You can easily find them at your local grocery. They have an amazing taste full of vanilla and don’t leave a bad taste like many other vanilla yogurts I’ve tried.