Add a Photo

#811 in Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, NS

Vanilla yogurt is my favorite, and Activia vanilla yogurt toasted so good! A great vanilla flavor. It's nice and thick, not soupy like some other brands. I generally only buy it when it's on sale though, as it's normally more expensive than lots of other brands.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Lisboa

I really like of this product, because it has a lot of benefits is affordable, this the exactly price of This product, it has an amazing quality, and a good flavor and i want to recomendo it for all the benefits That it has.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

Si te pones en dieta y deseas musculo y evitar grasa no buena es ideal ayuda en el estomago y cambio de grasas su sabor es rico solo o para acompañada de gruta o cereal una consistencia pesadita cremosa deliciosa
Mandy B.
Mandy B.

I buy this yogurt every week and eat it every morning for breakfast. I love the vanilla the flavor is light and perfect. It's perfect alone or with fruit added! It also helps with keeping things regular.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
McDonough, Ga

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I eat them almost every day ! They are super yummy and have enough room in the top to add fruit or peanut butter.
Tita D.
Tita D.
Laredo, TX

Delicious and sweet and smooth my daughter loves them she always wants me to buy them for her and it's healthy for her as well
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.

I really do like these and they do help with digestion . I prefer the vanilla flavor. Most flavors listed, I've never seen.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH

I love this yogurt! It's so versatile, you can eat it plain, add fruits and nuts, or even add it to a smoothie.
Colette P.
Colette P.

This yogurt is nice and creamy. makes for a delicious and filling snack. the vanilla flavoring tastes great!
Tugce S.
Tugce S.

Great product. Very tasty. I like the consistency of the Joghurt that is not to stiff and not to liquid.

Join Now