BY DANNON

Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I buy this yogurt every week and eat it every morning for breakfast. I love the vanilla the flavor is light and perfect. It's perfect alone or with fruit added! It also helps with keeping things regular.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I eat them almost every day ! They are super yummy and have enough room in the top to add fruit or peanut butter.
Tita D.
Tita D.
Laredo, TX
Delicious and sweet and smooth my daughter loves them she always wants me to buy them for her and it's healthy for her as well
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
I really do like these and they do help with digestion . I prefer the vanilla flavor. Most flavors listed, I've never seen.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
I love this yogurt! It's so versatile, you can eat it plain, add fruits and nuts, or even add it to a smoothie.
tykia l.
tykia l.
Love love love. 1it tastes good. 2.it keeps me regular and 3. its cheap enough for me to buy regularly
Christal B.
Christal B.
This yogurt taste really good. Great to by itself and mix in smoothies. Great complement to fruit.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I don't really like Greek yogurt but the vanilla flavor makes it a little better tasting for me.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
I was skeptical but this yogurt really does make you more regular so to speak and taste great
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I had it a few times, it tastes really good. I really should buy this more.