Add a Photo

By DANNON
#764 in Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavor.
With Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
0% fat.
2x more protein vs regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 16% more of the DV of protein (8g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.

I buy this yogurt every week and eat it every morning for breakfast. I love the vanilla the flavor is light and perfect. It's perfect alone or with fruit added! It also helps with keeping things regular.
karina g.
karina g.

Usomwtjing about this yogurt that is so good and satisfying I love buying this I buy this every week and always finish the pack so fast it is great loooove the flavor so much and you can add strawberries
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Sand Springs, Ok

This is the only brand of Greek yogurt that I buy. The vanilla flavor is my favorite. It is a good, healthy alternative to any other quick snack that is a junk food. I will definitely buy this again.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
McDonough, Ga

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I eat them almost every day ! They are super yummy and have enough room in the top to add fruit or peanut butter.
Tita D.
Tita D.
Laredo, TX

Delicious and sweet and smooth my daughter loves them she always wants me to buy them for her and it's healthy for her as well
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.

I really do like these and they do help with digestion . I prefer the vanilla flavor. Most flavors listed, I've never seen.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH

I love this yogurt! It's so versatile, you can eat it plain, add fruits and nuts, or even add it to a smoothie.
Kauane E.
Kauane E.

Iogurte gostoso preciso experimentar, quero um pra mim no meu país não tem só encomendando sim é triste mesmo
tykia l.
tykia l.

Love love love. 1it tastes good. 2.it keeps me regular and 3. its cheap enough for me to buy regularly
Christal B.
Christal B.

This yogurt taste really good. Great to by itself and mix in smoothies. Great complement to fruit.