BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really enjoy the taste of yogurt so I often try new flavors and brands. Activia is one of my top picks but the vanilla is one of my least favorite. The texture is nice but there's hardly any taste. The vanilla isn't a good flavor so I would not buy this product again, but they do have other good flavors to try. I recommend the strawberry.
Marjorie H.
I usually can’t handle the weird taste of Greek yogurt but this was actually pretty amazing. Definitely better than competing brands. I loved that it was healthy and still tasted very good. I’m definitely telling my gym partner about these.
Alice R.
Portage
This is delicious yogurt. It is great for a snack to hold off your hunger at intervals throughout the day. For when you are feeling very hungry, but you know that you still want to prepare yourself a good quality meal, this can take the edge off. Vanilla is also a pleasurable flavor for me to taste. When I am in doubt if I am going to like something, I always go with vanilla as my first choice when trying new food sources.
Tysheema M.
I love greak yogurt! So when activia let this cat out the bag i ran at the chance to get some.I love how this regulates my bowel movements with great tast attatched.also they have manufactured copons available.
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I am obsessed with them. Love all the flavors and I got it at shop rite. I always taste really good. I love the vanilla flavor and they are always affordable . Make sure you go buy one and see for yourself
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
These taste really weird. I think try taste like chemicals, maybe because of artificial sweeteners? I didn't like it much and it didn't do anything for my stomach that normal yogurt won't do. Not a fan.
Theresa D.
Bradley , IL
Very good and enjoyable yogurt, but you have to eat one, or you will get horrible stomach aches and things you don’t want. But it is definitely tasty. But enjoy it in small amounts.
Tamia K.
I was pretty smooth. I'm not a big fan of non-fat yogurt, I typically consume whole milk, but I really enjoyed it. The texture was average, but the taste of vanilla was lacking. Maybe there wasn't enough vanilla in the mixture or the vanilla is artificial. Either way, the product was ok.
Lindsay G.
I like this product it is very smooth. I think next I will try different flavors. I like to buy it when it is on sale, but when it is not I usually do not get it.
Caitlynne H.
I get this product for my mother because she eats this yogurt with peanut butter and apples so she doesn't get as hungry throughout the day. She absolutely loves this. We buy this all the time and will continue to buy this for my mom. I would definitely recommend to others.