Dannon Activia Greek Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Fabiola C.

BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of blueberry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Blueberry Puree, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan, Carmine (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid.

Jamie N.
NEW YORK, NY
Great taste! I usually am not a fan of Greek yogurt but this was pretty good! Especially with the blueberries. My next flavor to try us strawberry. It might become a new item on my shopping list.
Krissy S.
Dallas
Love this yogurt. My Dad used to buy huge cases of the mixed flavors from Sam's club when I was a kid and we would eat them up so fast. Now I buy them for my kids.
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
I've found that I really dislike the Greek yogurts. I would recommend because every one has a different take on foods. I just wasn't into it. I prefer the original ones. You can get them at target or Walmart or any other place that sell food just about!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I prefer other brands over this one but it did have a great blueberry taste. I tried it because it was on sale but I don't know if I'd choose it over other brands, it just didn't stand out to me. It got a little watery I didn't love it but it was good enough!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
These are so yummy! I'm not even a fan of blueberries but this was nice as a breakfast item or even for lunch. Usually you can find deals on the price and I believe if you don't like it you can return for your money back! I never returned it though, it's very good!
Randi S.
Florence, MS
My daughter loves these. I love the fact that it's a healthy snacks and also promotes regularity. So glad their is a yogurt that tastes good, even for children and also promotes regularity! I will definitely purchase these again . They are very reasonably priced!
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
I really enjoyed the this yogurt and it seemed to help with my digestive system I have tried it for six weeks and I believe it did improve my digestive system quite a bit I recommend this for everyone it's having a little bit of trouble with their stomachs
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
I didn't mind this brand of Greek yogurt and thought the taste was good. I did notice that this brand tends to have an over all higher sugar content. The price was average with other brands. I think I'll stick to my regular Chobani Greek.
Kaitlin B.
Kentwood
This is super yummy!!!! I love activia and the fiber content keeps me regular. It has pieces of real blueberries in it which I love even more! I will be purchasing more. I don't think there is anything else that would make it better
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I really enjoy the consistency of this. It's not too watered down but instead has a custard like feel. It's definitely a higher quality than the non brand ( generic) type and that they have real fruit on the bottom.