Dannon Activia Dairy Drink Strawberry uploaded by Carolina D.

BY ACTIVIA

Dannon® Activia® Strawberry Dairy Drink.
With bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system. see more...

Cristy R.
Athens
This is one of my favorite drinks not only because it is strawberry flavor but because it helps with my stomach problems. I helps so much in so many ways and it also feels like a meal it kinda fells you up I recommend this to other people it is a great marvelous brand and flavor!
Jasmine B.
Joliet
So good for an empty stomach. While on the run for work or school would totally recommend. The sweet taste of strawberry followed by a side of oatmeal makes up for a healthy breakfast. Get it at your local grocery store and stock up for the whole week.
xena b.
Penitas , Tx
Foodie Expert
Helps my  metabolism, my family enjoys them as well.  we used to buy them a lot but  kind of forgot about them need to repurchased more often. Good price for the amount you get in the different flavors they have. I would so recommend them good yogurt.
Nayeli r.
Nampa, ID
Love there drinks so good .if you're in a hurry and didn't have breakfast these are your go to drinks also good for you . Drink one every morning . Also healthy and have a lot of calcium .Taste really good . I do recommend it to others .
Kaci M.
Odessa
Not only does this yogurt taste great but it helps regulate your digestive system. It's a good texture, not too runny but at the same time, not too thick. No bad aftertaste. If going to the bathroom is a bit difficult, this yogurt will help get you on track and will help regulate your bowels, all you have to do is enjoy! I would eat this even if I didn't need the extra help.  is my favorite, but all the drinks are good too, still not too runny, but light enough that you don't need a spoon.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my go to yogurts when I am in a rush to get to school and need something quick and tasty to go. They come in so many delicious flavors and they are really affordable. I don't usually like to drink them offten but when I do i really enjoy them. They are and easy and delicious to go breakfast option, definitely recommend!!
michelle R.
bronx
I am so in love with this it's my go to . This is not my first time but it's so good I bought this in bjs and in groceries surrounding me it's affordable for me, just know we're to buy. It from. Sometime u have to check the date
Abigail V.
Phoenix, AZ
Simply taste great there fantastic for morning snack.  it's better than your common Diary drink because that's what helps boost up your metabolism.I always have them around the house.  I would totally recommend it's yummy and healthy snack for the price of one. I would go and get your hands on some.
Sharky C.
I love this Yogurt. I mostly drink it in the morning before i go to work and it keeps me going to lunch. I love the flavor and the way it feels going down. it is a must have for kids when they are in a rush to get to school because they are healthy and taste really good. I would recommencement it to everyone on the go or just want to chill back and refresh your self.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
En  lo personal es raro que me tome un yogurt me gustan si, pero no mucho y le 5 estrellas no por mi si no por mi hijo por que el es amante de los yogures a mi me gusta darle de fresa y ciruela por que son muy buenos en especial el de ciruela por que le ayuda a que haga buena digestión en verdad es muy bueno