Dannon Activia Cherry and Vanilla Fruit Fusion Yogurt uploaded by Erika S.

BY ACTIVIA #90 in Yogurt

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of cherry and vanilla to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Black Cherries, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Stephanie H.
Greer
My Mom told me to try this product because I have tummy issues and don't really have a healthy diet being on the go all the time. I have to say, I didn't think I would like it cause I always thought yogurt was sour tasting. But I have since changed my mind, this yogurt tastes great!
Caroline H.
This yogurt is very fruity! It is made with fresh fruits and you can honestly taste it! The only problem I had with this product is that it expired wayy before the expiration day but other then that problem it was done of the best yogurt i've ever had in my life!
I normally don't like yogurt, but I love the Activia. The wild cherry &vanilla Fruit Fusion. The only problem is I am having trouble finding it in my town and surrounding area. I live in a small town of about 2000 and have to drive an hour or more to do the shopping.is there anyway to find it in Nebraska anymore. It is my favorite of the yogurts you make.
Kaitlynn S.
Ellsworth, KS
I love this yogurt because it's very healthy and delicious. It's an easy snack to bring on the go and to bring for school lunch or sport events. It is definitely a great product to buy if you're looking for something that tastes good and helps to lose weight at the same time. I would buy this product again and would recommend to my friends and family.
Ashley H.
These are by far the best yogurts I've tried. It has a perfect mix of vanilla and cherry. They're budget friendly even if you buy a big pack. I almost always have some in my fridge. Even my husband enjoys the flavor and texture of Activia. If only i could keep his paws off lol
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love activia. It is a perfect yogurt to take on the go with you. Normally I have a hard time swallowing yogurt because of the consistency but activia is awesome and very easy for me to swallow. It tastes absolutely delicious and I definitely think it is worth a try.
Carolyn B.
I love this cherry and vanilla yogurt.  I love cherry ice cream so this is my healthier version of it.  It has a great taste and I buy this flavor more than others.  The price is a little bit lower then other yogurt I have bought.  If you are a yogurt lover like me then you should definitely try this.
Scarlett H.
Charlotte
I love Activia Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt, I can eat it all the days. It tastes so good, i love the fruits, the fragrance, and its good to my health. Gave energy, and it helps to my digestive system. I always include it in my diet for everyday.
J V.
By far cherry and strawberry are my favorite flavors. The taste is very delicious and I find it to be healthy as well. It has bits of fruit inside which I find makes it different, overall I find this a good alternative to a on the go breakfast or quick snack.
Nicholas J.
San Gabriel, CA
Personally, these cups are perfect size for a rushed morning. If I don't have enough time to make breakfast, I can always rely on one to grab on my way out. They are often on sale and affordable, and they are honestly a very quality yogurt. They have many flavors as well to suit your needs.