Dannon® Activia® Blueberry Greek Light Yogurt  5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups

Dannon® Activia® Blueberry Greek Light Yogurt  5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Dannon® Activia® Blueberry Greek Light Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Mariam S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this yogurt for digesting and dessert. I like having something sweet in the morning and I find that this works perfectly mixed with some oats and a sliced banana. I buy it at my local grocery store.
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Dannon Activia was realistically purchased for my daughter who unfortunated would get blocked up and would cry all the time. The doc recommended to try Dannon before prescription meds. Not only did the activia give her relief from her tummy troubles but it also helped regulate her entirely to where she no longer has to eat a yogurt everyday to go. Thank you Dannon!
Shams K.
 It's really good I love it and I cannot live one day without eating it  make sure you eat your food faster I love to eating at the morning  so all the process of chewing food all the day  Will be easier I suggested for the one out there  I recommend it for everyone 💓 Influenster
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
I have these 5 stars because although they are really good, sometimes I can use more than one. I usually purchase them at my local shop rite and I like it because it's a Greek yougurt which is a nice change every now and then. I would recommend to anyone.
Jesus S.
Phoenix Arizona
Very good not like other yogurts with chunks of fruit in it also dosent taste to bad decent taste come in small packages have to eat 2/3 to get something in your stomach but besides that no complaints would most likely purchase once more 👍🏻👍🏻
keila j.
Activists is sloppily good and it sloppily healthy if you trying to los weight you should totally take activists is light and not to heavy is gonna for snack and breakfast is not expansive you can yes I would totally recommend to others
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
I like this Greek yogurt of activia because it offers many benefits since it is rich in probiotics that helps with the intestinal fleet and its added flavor of blueberries that gives us protection for the genito-urinary system!
Jessica M.
San Angelo
My children and myself prefer the blueberry Of Dannon Activia, it has a nice smooth texture, with bits of blueberries. It is not chalky like most other yogurts, and it help you keep regulated which is great for my kiddos
izzy s.
i love this yogurt and its something i can always eat on the go just sucks it gives me a tummy ache it doesnt cost much which is great and it does taste good which matters and has low calories which is another plus
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
My 4 year old daughter is obsessed and in love with this yogurt and it's super good for you. They are super cheap and fill you up surprisingly and kind of help balance your insides wihich is always nice