BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of black cherry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I buy these for my grandmother to help keep her regulated. She loves them! I have eaten tried them myself and our favorite is the black cherry and the blueberry! Delicious!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Not for me at all. I do not like the fact that there are chunks of cherries on the bottom... maybe it’s because I don’t really have a taste for yogurt in general.
Jaime C.
Lakeland
Very delicious and healthy snack! It also helps with digestion! I have had issues with my digestion in the past and have found this helps balance everything out!
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
very good tasting and healthy. “I purchased Activia with the belief it would help my digestive system and it does a great job. definitely recommend this product for those that need digestive help. yes, i will be buying this product again and would recommend you do so
Anastasiya Y.
Mars Hill, NC
This yogurt is so yummy. I like to add fresh cut up fruit to it in the mornings with granola. I buy this yogurt especially when I am having digestive problems and it takes about 3 days to notice my digestive system is back to normal.
Emie E.
Lynchburg, VA
Very good texture and flavor. The yogurt is fairly tart, which plays well with the sour-sweet flavor of the cherries. My biggest issues with fruit yogurt is usually the texture, but this is perfect. The cherries don't turn to mush but they aren't so big that it's odd.
Tarmim K.
Not only is this yogurt healthy for you but it’s super tasty! I’m a repeat customer and I love this flavor in addition the several other flavors it comes in. You can find this at your local grocery store, would def recommend to others
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
A healthy product and tasty, purchased at Walmart. Go price point and kid friendly. Flavorful but as tasty as some of the others for kiddos. Tastes very good and a good value for the money.
Chris C.
Love this! It's my go to for breakfast. Good price, I usually catch them on sale! Taste just like black cherries, which is one of my all time favorites. I usually try and eat it 3 times a week if not more.
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
This yogurt had a good flavor and smell but the texture is awful. I know it's supposed to be for fiber intake and stomach issues but the fiber texture is very unappealing.