BY DANACTIVE #66 in Fermented Drinks

Dannon® DanActive® Strawberry Flavored Probiotic Dairy Drink.
L. Casei Immunitas®.
Helps Support Your Immune System*.
Grade A.
4 - 3.1 fl oz (93ml) Bottles. see more...

• Would love to try this with my Son..where to buy?1 Answers
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
as someone who has UC, im always looking for something that has probiotics or active cultures in it. this yogurt drink has both and tastes great! it smoother and more liquidy then the light and fit yogurt. I actually prefer this one over the thicker light and fit.
Janna F.
These little drinks can do wonders for the stomach of you normally have stomach issues. They taste delicious and they put the good bacteria back into your stomach to be able to digest food better. You won't feel as bloated or crampy either.
janet v.
I love this stuff whenever I buy these I tend to eat all of them in one day lol. But they are super convenient especially for someone who is always on the go. I usually takes these as snacks throughout the day, they are super yummy and super delicious. My only issue is the size and the price for these, kinda wish they were bigger but other than that they are great.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
My sister and I are in love with these. She craved these during her last pregnancy and still eats it!!
Brittany s.
Jacksonville , NC
Not my favorite but my one year old loves them they are not overly sweet and good as a snack.
Amanda C.
So yummy! A great daily drink to keep your body going. Very smooth texture, not as thick as regular yogurt drink like Yop. Much thinner consistency which I enjoy. My family buys these only when they are on sale, much better deal than regular price.
Amber F.
Would love to try this with my Son..where to buy?