DANITY(2 Dark Brown) - FREETRESS EQUAL DEEP INVISIBLE 'L' PART LACE FRONT WIG uploaded by Stacie S.

BY FREETRESS EQUAL

Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I really like this unit. The curl pattern is really pretty and the hair is very soft. It is futura so it can be curled or straightened up to about 400 degrees. The first one of these that I bought a cut to a shoulder length bob and it is really cute. I purchased another one and will probably keep that one armpit length. The length of the original unit is really long it's about waist-length so if that is too much here for you you will need to cut it and style it a little bit.
Shakeia R.
Danity is a must have in your stash. I have Danity in a few colors. It is very natural. Danity has nice curls and a side part. Hair doesn't shed and if taken care of will last you a while. The part is very natural looking as it. I did pluck the part and added some powder give mine the look like the hair is growing from my scalp look.
Stacie S.
I am so in love with this wig. I bought this wig to take with me on a cruise. I wanted the "luxury look" without the hefty price tag.

This will give you the appearance of a fresh sew-in straight out the pack. The part is realistic without plucking, just add a bit of concealer/powder and you are good to go.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Full looking and gorgeous and natural look to it would love the chance to try it's beautiful I would love to get this for reviewing purposes
reuben a.
croydon
me being a model will definitely dream of having this wing to shoot the best photo it looks very naturally and I truly love the colour