Danish Creamery

by DANISH CREAMERY

Danish creamery butter has been recognized for top quality since 1895. its creamy smooth consistency and flavor have made it a favorite brand of butter with many western households. Produced on california family dairy farms, danish creamery butter quality is a source of pride and tradition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danish Creamery!
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
My staple butter brand. It has a great taste and quality. It’s price is good and usually has a rebate. I wish I knew if it were fully grass finished.
Barbara H.
Plano, TX
I don’t think this is the exact image butter danish creamery butter European style is a new favorite butter brand that I regularly buy the two stick pack of. It goes fast since my mom likes to use in cooking a lot and with a Dinner roll or two. It has great taste any isn’t weirdly oily or anything like that.
Katherine M.
Cokato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
We purchased this to test against my daughter’s school made butter. It held up well, has a nice taste, good saltiness and goes great on popcorn or toast. I will definitely buy this again. Danish Creamery

Looking for your answer?