Danimals® Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by testing123 Y.

BY DANIMALS®

Full of yummy flavor, Danimals Vanilla nonfat yogurt is creamy and a delicious, nutritious choice. Kids love the taste and parents love that it’s a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Plus, our nonfat yogurts are now Non-GMO Project Verified.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Agar Agar, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carob Bean Gum, Vitamin D3.

Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Always seen commercials, tastes great, not always going to buy. Kinda pricey. You can but it at Walmart. There’s various flavors and it’s pretty good. Just wouldn’t buy it over and over but will buy it time to time. Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk
victoria R.
Delicious little snack for children. My kids love these yogurts and i love that i can have them eat something other than candy! Small enough to pack in the go. Awesome flavors and cute packaging. What’s not to love
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good.  I know it is more targeted towards children, but I like it as well. I think it has a liitle bit of a sweeter taste than the "adult" yogurt.  I also like the size of the cups. They are a nice size for when you are just wanting a small serving.
nicole s.
miami
Danimals crush cups taste amazing and are so much fun to eat since you don’t even need a spoon. Any time i eat these im instantly transported to my childhood and the funny commercials for this yogurt. My only complaint is that by crushing the cup you can’t get all the yogurt without a spoon. If you use a spoon you’re defeating the whole purpose of buying this yogurt over any other regular yogurt cup.
Carola C.
miami
My kids love this yogurt especially this strawberry banana it tase wonderful it is an awesome part of strawberry banana is a good flavor is really healthy that is why I give it to my kids And I would recommend it to others
Renée R.
My children and I love this product.  It is very easy for a child to open, it travels well and the taste is fantastic.  You can taste the strawberries without it tasting like imitation strawberry.  I find this to be a fantastic value for the price.  Our family absolutely loves this yogurt.
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
Its a very flavorful and portable yogurt. Perfect for kids on the go. Has great, kid approved flavors. Can be bought at any grocery store. Handy to have when you want to take a small snack bag for your kids when ya gotta go out. For an ever better treat, can be frozen. Makes for great ftozen treats.
Nich C.
Westerville
Very delicious. Has a great taste for them and makes me feel great throughout the day. This product is different because compared to the other yogurt brands I've had this is by far the best. The cherry flavor is probably my all-time favorite and I would recommend it to anybody
Really good, well for me but most people don't like it but I do I get them at Walmart great taste has everything I need in a little bottle good on health my favorite is strawberries and banana love that one.  I enjoy this product everyday. So does my sister