Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by Debbie S.

BY DANIMALS®

Kids go wild for the smooth, yummy flavor of Danimals Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothies. Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservative ingredients, this dairy drink is also Non-GMO Project Verified. So, it’s easy to see why parents love it, too!

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Milk Minerals, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Carrie S.
Tampa
My 7 year old son loves these. It said it taste great and I like that he is getting a healthy snack. Purchased at Publix. Very affordable quick snack that can travel well. The pouches make it so easy my son can open it.
Loretta Y.
My daughter enjoys eating yogurt and these are easy to just grab and go. This is the only flavor she will eat and not because she doesn’t like other flavors, she just sticks to this one.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
My kids love these! I always buy them these whenever I go to the store! They have tried every flavor. Im not sure how much these are but its worth it because my kids enjoy these with their lunch! I always have these in the refrigerator!!
Alpha G.
Petal, MS
I have drank this things since I was little and I am 20 now. My little brother enjoys it more me too and always asks my dad to get some from Walmart. Very cheap and yummy!!! I absolutely love it. A lot.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I use to buy these for my son when he was little. He really enjoyed drinking them. The problem is he is a big boy and the size is just so small. Also they mixed two flavors together when you buy it so one half of it he liked and the others would go to waste. I also wish they had more of a variety to choose from. You can find these at any local supermarket. For the small amount you get... the price is a little high.
Carissa O.
My son loves these. And I lobe that compared to most other things these are relatively healthier for him. He loves the strawberry flavor and looks forward to picking them out each week at the store. I keep them in a mini fridge he can access so when he asks for one he is able to he pick one out and feels like a big boy and like he's getting a special treat
Charna H.
My little girl loves these and I have to admit that I often enjoy them as well, especially when we're on the go and don't have much time to sit down and have breakfast or even for a light snack in between meals. Found in the freezer section, super cheap.
PJ D.
My son absolutely loves these and he makes sure that he puts one in his lunch box everyday. I buy them at our local grocery store and they are very affordable. The taste is great and smooth. I would recommend to anyone who needs an easy way to get calcium and other nutrients.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
These are really good. Even though I’m not a kid, I still drink these. These are really good smoothies and it’s strawberry banana which is my favorite flavor in a smoothie. I know kids usually drink these but oh well I still do.
Krystal S.
Jamesburg, NJ
These smoothies are the bomb! They are convenient on-the-go snacks and taste amazing. Whenever I crave something sweet, I can grab one of these and know that I won't over indulge myself with other sweets. And since there are a variety of flavors you're sure to find at least one or two that you'll love!
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
What your favorite flavor?
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
My favorite is the banana split. What's yours?

Walmart