BY DANIMALS® #13 in Smoothies

Kids go wild for the smooth, yummy flavor of Danimals Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothies. Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservative ingredients, this dairy drink is also Non-GMO Project Verified. So, it’s easy to see why parents love it, too!

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Milk Minerals, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Carrie S.
Tampa
My 7 year old son loves these. It said it taste great and I like that he is getting a healthy snack. Purchased at Publix. Very affordable quick snack that can travel well. The pouches make it so easy my son can open it.
Loretta Y.
My daughter enjoys eating yogurt and these are easy to just grab and go. This is the only flavor she will eat and not because she doesn’t like other flavors, she just sticks to this one.
Willmarie C.
Ive been drinking Danimals smoothie since I was a child and nothing can change my mind from stoping because it has a wonderful flavor which you never will forget once you take a sip.😋😍
kandiss J.
My kids love these yogurt drinks. I like them too. They are healthy and they taste really good. They are the perfect size for a small child and they come in kid friendly flavors.
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
My daughter loves these, as I did too as a kid (and even a teenager). They have the consistency of yogurt but somehow a milkshake too. We always buy them at the store because they are convenient, affordable, and tasty!
Alpha G.
Petal, MS
I have drank this things since I was little and I am 20 now. My little brother enjoys it more me too and always asks my dad to get some from Walmart. Very cheap and yummy!!! I absolutely love it. A lot.
Rochelle N.
I loved drinking these as a kid and until now. It's a quick morning snack because of the packaging. Tastes so good like strawberries and bananas. The taste it smooth and milky.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I use to buy these for my son when he was little. He really enjoyed drinking them. The problem is he is a big boy and the size is just so small. Also they mixed two flavors together when you buy it so one half of it he liked and the others would go to waste. I also wish they had more of a variety to choose from. You can find these at any local supermarket. For the small amount you get... the price is a little high.
Carissa O.
My son loves these. And I lobe that compared to most other things these are relatively healthier for him. He loves the strawberry flavor and looks forward to picking them out each week at the store. I keep them in a mini fridge he can access so when he asks for one he is able to he pick one out and feels like a big boy and like he's getting a special treat
Charna H.
My little girl loves these and I have to admit that I often enjoy them as well, especially when we're on the go and don't have much time to sit down and have breakfast or even for a light snack in between meals. Found in the freezer section, super cheap.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
What your favorite flavor?
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
My favorite is the banana split. What's yours?

back