BeveragesSmoothiesDanimals®
Swingin’ Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie

by Danimals®

#7 in Smoothies

Kids go wild for the smooth, yummy flavor of Danimals Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothies. Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservative ingredients, this dairy drink is also Non-GMO Project Verified. So, it’s easy to see why parents love it, too!

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Milk Minerals, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

My favorite is the banana split. What's yours?
What your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie!
How would you rate this product?
Zion, IL
1,212 reviews
Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for the kids and they love the taste of them. These are yogurt smoothies which the kids like and are portable for on the go if needed. I will repurchase this product for the kids and do recommend this product.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
The fun shape + decoration just draws the kiddos in. He sucks it down in no time. The low sugar amount and no high fructose corn syrup just thrills us as grown ups. No GMO or fruit.. Pretty much just yogurt with a little bit of sugar to make it taste better. We are repeat customers.
Bronx, NY
Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by Emely C.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these, they’re actually pretty tasty I have a few myself. He loves the strawberry Kiwi flavor I prefer the strawberry blast. They aren’t that sweet which is great & the packaging is so small that it fits anywhere so perfect for travel.
I love this stuff so much I drink it with the grandkids. Very good flavor. The bottles are small but I guess it is a kid’s drink
Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by Yumilki V.
Purchased at: Costco
Love this smoothies yogurt are the perfect sizes , and flavors omg . The strawberries and bananas are my favorites heheh and my kiddos too
St Petersburg, FL
My girls love these & so do I! Yogurt is a great natural source of probiotics & my girls eat these every single morning! Tastes great just wish they were a bit bigger!
Danville, AR
Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is obsessed with these. He drinks them almost all everytime I buy them They are not that expensive and they come with 6 in a pack. Well the ones I get. Good value. Good price. Great taste
Suisun City, CA
My 3 yr old and 9 yr old sons absolutely love these danimals yogurts. Our trick that we use is sticking a straw through the top and letting them drink them that way because it's less messy. The flavor is great and they drink these almost every morning with breakfast
Edwardsville , IL
My kids love danimals, they are the perfect size for small kids to open and actually finish. I'm supermom when I buy these!
Montclair, CA
Danimals® Swingin’ Strawberry Banana® Smoothie uploaded by Alejandra V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Danimals smoothie a mi hija le facina. Tiene un sabor muy rico. Tiene 50 calorías por botecito y no contiene mucha azucar es ideal para cualquier hora...