Danimals® Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Eudine T.Danimals® Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Kathryn W.

BY DANIMALS®

Classic Danimals Strawberry nonfat yogurt in yummy, kid-favorite strawberry flavor is always a winner. A nutritious option that’s a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Plus, our nonfat yogurts are now Non-GMO Project Verified.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Strawberry Puree, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Agar Agar, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Carob Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3.

Denira B.
Love Dannon’s Danimals I drink them with my nephews, it takes me back to when I was a kid😍. I love that it’s very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. Not only is it affordable you can take them anywhere unlike other yogurts, dannons can be resealed.
Estrella Q.
Odessa
My kids love to snack on this while we’re on the go. Conveniently at my local grocery stores and can sometimes get them on a sale. I have to keep this in stock all the time. They can easily disappear from my fridge in less than a week.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
My son absolutely love this yogurt smoothie!!! It’s a great value but my son can go through a six pack in 1-2 days! I normally purchase at Target or Publix at a good price. I would definitely recommend!
angela r.
jersey city
My 3 y/o loves this yogurt... if your on the go and didn't have time to make breakfast for your children this helps out so much... this also works out as a snack for them as well when they have a sweet tooth for junk food :)
Quanesha S.
Little Rock , AR
My son enjoys this yogurt. He takes one to school everyday and will only eat the strawberry. He loves it. I sneak some of his yogurt when he is away because the taste is amazing
Tiffany J.
New Iberia, LA
I really enjoy eating this product my kids love it it comes in great packaging it’s very affordable and has a really great taste I am a repeat consumer I buy this all the time and I would definitely recommend all the time
Angie L.
Las Vegas, NV
Este producto lo usa más mi sobrino pero se que le encanta se puede terminar un paquete en tansolo 2 o 3 días el sabor es muy delicioso y claro q lo recomiendo el precio es accesible y claro que lo sigo consumiendo recomendado para sus niños sin importar edad!
👻eshaniquemaduro M.
I like these especially for the kids. Shtt.. just a secret you can eat it to but don’t let the kids catch you eating there yogurt. It doesn’t taste artificial either it’s so fruity. So of course it will be bomb dot com.
Simin A.
Lawrenceville
A really tasty snack as a kid, they’re really compact so it’s easy to carry around and the flavor tastes great too! It’s not too sweet or sour but isn’t bland either. I would completely buy this product again the next time I shop for groceries and I highly recommend it to all my friends.
Kimberly A.
Bellevue
I will be truly honest, I am a grown adult and I will legit steal one of these yogurts from my nephews. The taste of this yogurt is like no other! Totally recommend!!

Walmart