BeveragesSmoothiesDanimals®

Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches

by Danimals®

#2 in Smoothies

Strawberry & Strawberry Banana 12ct Pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,331 reviews
Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for the kids and they love the taste of them. These are yogurt smoothies which the kids like and are portable for on the go if needed. I will repurchase this product for the kids and do recommend this product.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
The fun shape + decoration just draws the kiddos in. He sucks it down in no time. The low sugar amount and no high fructose corn syrup just thrills us as grown ups. No GMO or fruit.. Pretty much just yogurt with a little bit of sugar to make it taste better. We are repeat customers.
Yumilki V.
Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches uploaded by Yumilki V.
Purchased at: Costco
Love this smoothies yogurt are the perfect sizes , and flavors omg . The strawberries and bananas are my favorites heheh and my kiddos too
Emely C.
Bronx, NY
Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches uploaded by Emely C.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these, they’re actually pretty tasty I have a few myself. He loves the strawberry Kiwi flavor I prefer the strawberry blast. They aren’t that sweet which is great & the packaging is so small that it fits anywhere so perfect for travel.
Pamela K.
I love this stuff so much I drink it with the grandkids. Very good flavor. The bottles are small but I guess it is a kid’s drink
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
My girls love these & so do I! Yogurt is a great natural source of probiotics & my girls eat these every single morning! Tastes great just wish they were a bit bigger!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is obsessed with these. He drinks them almost all everytime I buy them They are not that expensive and they come with 6 in a pack. Well the ones I get. Good value. Good price. Great taste
Alejandra V.
Montclair, CA
Danimals Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Pouches uploaded by Alejandra V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Danimals smoothie a mi hija le facina. Tiene un sabor muy rico. Tiene 50 calorías por botecito y no contiene mucha azucar es ideal para cualquier hora...
jennifer R.
Suisun City, CA
My 3 yr old and 9 yr old sons absolutely love these danimals yogurts. Our trick that we use is sticking a straw through the top and letting them drink them that way because it's less messy. The flavor is great and they drink these almost every morning with breakfast
Amanda B.
Edwardsville , IL
My kids love danimals, they are the perfect size for small kids to open and actually finish. I'm supermom when I buy these!

Looking for your answer?