Danimals Smoothies Strawberry Explosion/Tropical Paradise Splash Value Pack 3.1 Oz Smoothie 12 Ct Plastic Bottles

BY DANNON #25 in Yogurt

Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
This is a awesome product my whole family absolutely loves them.  I love the fact of giving them a healthy nutrients that they really like.  They would drink Dannon yogurts all day long if they could this is definitely my go to snack choice for my family
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I used to buy these for myself long ago but found that there was this weird film at the rim of the yogurt. This film isn't like the film you find in your other yogurt but more like a slime. Initially I believed this was a one off situation. But after that one time the slime simply moved around on my tongue I lost it! I'm unable to drink any without finding the slime. They were convenient but I'm not sure they are using ingredients that are up to par or maybe the listed shelf life should be lowered.
Abby T.
Nesconset
Dannimals are my go to. Like bro if u haven’t had a danimal you aren’t even living. They are the bom.com so inexpensive and so many flavors to choose from AND so easy to drink I love this product it is always in my fridge
Kaylinn M.
I love the quick connivence of these yogurt cups.  It's great knowing that there is a healthy snack option I can quickly grab my kids that isn't too expensive.  I love it so much more than the Gogurt's in that my youngest kids can drink it on their own, where with a gogurt I have to help them squeeze it out.  None of the Dannimal product is wasted as the little ones can consume every drop with a straw.  I love it!
Amanda N.
These smoothies are great for the kids in the morning with breakfast, on the way to school, or for a snack. A much healthier alternative to a lot of smoothies out there. The kids love them!
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love danimals smoothies! The flavors are great and love the variety packs that allow kids to try different things. For pickey eaters these are a easy thing for them to grab and go!
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
My mother originally bought the dannon yogurt smoothies for my son and they were a huge hit! He absolutely loves them for a quick breakfast on the road to the babysitter! (We use juice box type straws through the aluminum top) They seem like a healthier choice than most sugary breakfast cereals so as long as he still enjoys them we will continue to buy them!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Y'all are lying if you say you never had this as a kid. I would drink these like it was water. My mom never had to force me to drink my yogurt because by the time she would ask me if I had had my yogurt, I was already 4 drinks deep. Even as an adult, I love these things. If you truly have never had them, get off your booty and go get some. now.
Devin G.
Owings Mills, MD
These Danimals were the best pat of any childhood cafeteria experience. I was feeling a little nostalgic recently, so I hopped over to my local grocery store and it was like tasting my childhood all over again. I still think these are super yummy and a great on-the-go snack. Now if only they would bring back the Sprouse brothers packaging...yummy...
Kayla G.
I love the convenience of these drinkable yogurts. Time and time again they prove to be a great on the go treat for me and my sisters. These will definitely be on my grocery list for time and time to come.