Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Swingin Strawberry Banana uploaded by angel F.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Swingin Strawberry Banana uploaded by Ruby R.

BY DANNON #11 in Yogurt

fam s.
Visalia, CA
I have been purchasing this for my toddler. He loves it and it’s the perfect amount and great for on the go. He’s a picky little one when it comes to certain foods, and this yogurt seems to be the only one he loves. I’m sure it has to do a lot with the size, shape, flavor, and the outside of the look 😆
Anukriti Amarnath S.
Hartford, CT
My 3 year-old niece is a great fan of this smoothie. She is quite fussy about what she eats and thankfully she loves this smoothie. She is head over heels in love with the strawberry flavor and I must say it is quite yummy. I really like the cute bottles. I good option for kids.
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
This is a awesome product that everyone in my household regardless of his/her age just can't get enough of.  It is very smooth and packed with flavor.  The only downside is that it needs to come in larger containers like 16oz and gallon size for large families
Arriel C.
Dayton, OH
I buy the Danimal yogurt smoothies for my children. I usually pick them up from my local Kroger grocery store. I feel like they are healthy for my children. The Danimal yogurts smoothies are a product that I usually buy consistently. They are very convenient and a easy grab and go snack to run out the door to the bus stop and Daycare. My kids also like to take them to school to have for lunch. I feel this product would be good for any mom wanting a healthy snack for their children.
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
I love strawberry and strawberry banana! They’re super yummy. I like the convenience factor that comes with these danimals. I think it’s a decent value but would love to catch it on a deal! I definitely would recommend!
Stormy N.
Monroeton, PA
This is a daily staple in my home. I have two little boys and the price point is great for an everyday item. We buy ours at Walmart. The flavor is delicious. It’s great to be able to get my kids to drink yogurt.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
It’s great for on the go and or just drop it in the lunchbox when there’s not much time to spare. The flavors taste like what the box says and it’s very much affordable. I find it in most places like Walmart, Kmart, and Aldi.
Stephanie P.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is the perfect texture for a kid it's not too thick what we do in the summer is poured into little popsicle trays and freeze it or you can put in a little ice cube trays once it's frozen put in a blender and it's like almost like a yogurt smoothie for the children and it keeps him nice and cool on those hot days
Joshua S.
Radford
As a kid I was able to enjoy many of these Danimals! I still get to enjoy them, even as an adult. The strawberry ones are my favorite. These are affordable and great quick snacks for all ages!
Marlyn Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a must in my shopping cart! My 9-year old loves these. I usually buy the big box at Sam's club and comes with an assortment. I too sneak some into my room. I love the fact that it's a yogurt smoothie. Not too sweet so it's perfect. I sometimes add these when I make morning shakes with real fruit and milk just so it can give it a bit of sweetness.