Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by MrsBussinessWomen R.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by natasha t.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by Brenda R.

BY DANNON #51 in Yogurt

This yogurt smoothie is bursting with strawberry and kiwi flavor! With no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors, you’ll be happy giving your little monkey this delicious snack. As always, a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. see more...

• I can't be the only adult that loves these more than actual yogur...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Missy C.
Pikesville
Review for: Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi more...
My children go crazy for these. I go through a case a week in my house. My husband and kids take two in their lunches and have a at least two at one in morning and one after dinner for a snack. These are health a great for the whole house ages 4 to 34 ! Dannon Danimals Coolision Cherry and Berry Punch Lowfat Yogurt Dual Tubes - 8 CTDannon Danimals Crunchers Strawberry with Chocolate Grahams Nonfat Yogurt - 4 PKDannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk
Sharla F.
San Tan Valley
My little girl absolutely loves drinking these as part of her breakfast or as a quick snack throughout the day! We actually just pop a straw through the foil top and she’s able to drink it with less likelihood of spilling! They are such a great price and they are a favorite of hers so we will continue to purchase these.
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
My kids love these! They are slightly thinner than yogurt and they love the little container , when I have a hard time eating breakfast into my toddler he will always grab one of these. We prefer these to the pouches because a firm grip and yogurt everywhere. Great for kids picky and yogurt lover alike.
Sarah G.
Review for: Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi 36 Ct Box more...
my son has loved drinking these since he was a year old. He is a very picky eater and drinker so i loved finding something good for him that he loved. the only downside is that they are not very big., just a few drinks really. for the price i hate to buy them being that small but he loves them so i do.
Amanda W.
Danimals are great. They are perfect for entertaining your little kids and they look appealing to them because they look so fun! It is a great way to get some healthy food inside your little toddler! They are super affordable ad really easy to find! You can get them at any local grocery store.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Smoothie Danimals Value Pack 3.1 fl oz lb lb more...
This is a very tasty product. My daughter loves to put a straw in these and drink them. We have purchased these at Walmart and Kroger. The consistency is not too thick and the flavor is very good. You could also put these in a blender with fresh fruit and it would taste fantastic.
Chantelle S.
Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack is one of my kids’ favorite snacks! These never last long in our house because they get eaten right away. My kids love these so much! I will admit, I enjoy them too so I will sneak one when they are busy elsewhere! These are a great way to get probiotics In upset tummies because they are so yummy and easy to swallow. My kids love these because they taste so good and I like given my kids these because I know the nutrition boost these have. It is a win-win snack that leaves us all happy!
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I would recommend these for those who have kids because they are good for them and they are the right size that they can drink them easy and without a mess. I like how it tastes like strawberry I just love strawberries . I always give one to my daughter in the morning.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
We really love these little drinks just wish they came in larger containers (12oz or 16oz).  They are delicious, very smooth and pleasing to the taste buds I would recommend this product to any household that's looking for a healthy, tasty snack
Amanda E.
I can't be the only adult that loves these more than actual yogurt..right?