Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by Brenda R.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by natasha t.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack uploaded by MrsBussinessWomen R.

BY DANNON #3 in Yogurt

This yogurt smoothie is bursting with strawberry and kiwi flavor! With no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors, you’ll be happy giving your little monkey this delicious snack. As always, a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
Review for: Smoothie Danimals Value Pack 3.1 fl oz lb lb
Every time I go grocery shopping I HAVE to buy these. My kids love them and they’re good if I may say so myself! They come in packages and are good as a snack for the little ones, the strawberry and kiwi ones are the most bought combos. I recommend this for the parents out there!Dannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Strawberry Explosion/Wild Watermelon - 12 CT
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi
My 2years daughter love this yogurt!! She love it because of the bottle, she loves holding and take sips from it. I brought it at targets and other locals grocery stores around my areas. I love giving this to my 2 years old cause it tastes good and yogurt got all this good vitamins and nutrients for little ones to grow.
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
My kids love these! They are slightly thinner than yogurt and they love the little container , when I have a hard time eating breakfast into my toddler he will always grab one of these. We prefer these to the pouches because a firm grip and yogurt everywhere. Great for kids picky and yogurt lover alike.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Great for on the Go! Seriously a life saver for me in the mornings when my kiddos are taking forever to get ready for school. I have little straws and just like a whole in the foil and they drink it with out spilling in car. Plus my kids really like these and ask for them often.
Chantelle S.
Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack is one of my kids’ favorite snacks! These never last long in our house because they get eaten right away. My kids love these so much! I will admit, I enjoy them too so I will sneak one when they are busy elsewhere! These are a great way to get probiotics In upset tummies because they are so yummy and easy to swallow. My kids love these because they taste so good and I like given my kids these because I know the nutrition boost these have. It is a win-win snack that leaves us all happy!
Elena M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Smoothie Danimals Value Pack 3.1 fl oz lb lb
Every grocery trip requires a purchase of these for my nephew he drinks one every day before heading to school and before starting homework when he gets home from school. I tend to buy them on sale and stock up but they’re not that expensive at regular price they’re cute and just the right size for my six year old nephew.
Janki B.
A product that I loved as a kid and still occasionally indulge in as an adult. Not only is the flavor to die for, but the consistency is super smooth and melts into your mouth. I wish the products were a little larger, but that’s why I buy adult products similar to this.
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
Review for: Smoothie Danimals Value Pack 3.1 fl oz lb lb
My kids love These!  Perfect for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack.  The only problem we sometimes have is that the lids can be hard to remove.  I love that they are a quick and easy alternative for the kids to grab on the go, but also healthy!
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
We really love these little drinks just wish they came in larger containers (12oz or 16oz).  They are delicious, very smooth and pleasing to the taste buds I would recommend this product to any household that's looking for a healthy, tasty snack
Brooke H.
I am a grown woman, and I will never ever grow out of this stuff! I love nearly every flavor that they have in their drinkables line! There is no doubt in my mind that if you are trying to get a kid to eat yogurt that they won’t love this stuff!