Danimals® Orange Cream Smoothie uploaded by Mary O.

BY DANIMALS®

Delicious creamy orange flavor the kids love in a smoothie that’s great for snack time or as an addition to their lunch box. Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservative ingredients, Danimals Orange Cream Smoothies are also Non-GMO Project Verified, which makes them a parent-favorite, too.

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Milk Minerals, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
Daniels are great and very convenient for on the go and lunches. I gave this a 3 rating because my child is not very fond of this product or any flavor they have. But I do believe this was a great concept.
Allison L.
Saint Albans, WV
A great source of calcium if you don't like milk. I can't stomach plain milk so I go for yogurt or soy milk. Definitely works for children too. Great value for what it is.
Stephanie B.
Castle Creek
My daughter absolutely loves these! They are so easy for her to grab and go when she needs a little extra snack. I live that thy taste good and are good for her!
Bevin M.
New Windsor, NY
Danimals are so good. I don't care if I'm too old for them. It doesn't matter what age you are. They taste delicious. Whenever I see them in the store I wanna get them. They're probably not healthy for you, but I don't really care. I would recommend them to everyone. Who cares if you're middle aged and you're drinking Danimals. They taste delicious.
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Sus embassy redecorates con animes son especialmente fabuloso el producto en si es fabuloso me gusta que los niños pueden llevar a cualquier lugar son prácticos snack y nutritivos a un buen costo
Their embassy redecorates with animes are especially fabulous the product itself is fabulous I like that the kids can take anywhere they are practical snacks and nutritious at a good cost
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
My kids love these and so do i. Its easy for them to have a healthier snack that they love. I buy them at walmart and my local grocery stores. Theyre very affordable as things marketed for kids are usually very expensive. I continue to buy these every time I go to the grocery store for my kids.
Matt S.
Dannon provides a great tasting yogurt that is easy for a person who is on the go. the convenience of their product allows for fast consumption without the need for utensils. The price is sometimes high but is worth it for the quality and convenience it allows for.
Sufei P.
My little sister had been a fan of Danimals yogurt since she was little. I came across it when she started drinking them. They have a sort of runny texture which I really really like. Their  flavors are also better then all the other brands I've tried so far.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
My son takes a Danimal in his lunch box every day. The babysitter says it's the first thing he eats each day. Danimals are quick and convenient. They are tasty and nutritious.
Mary A.
These are little bundles of joy for kids. Every time I bring it for the kids I babysit they are SO happy! It taste like a smoothie and it's a very good value. It's very much worth what you pay for it and just a real thumbs up and I defiantly recommend.