BY DANNON

Polly F.
Athens
I love these for snacking and so do my grand children. They are are the prefect size for a quick snack or to go with my lunch on a busy day or any day. The flavors are amazing.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack
Maddie R.
['Cambridge', 'OH'], OH
This yogurt was my go to as a kid! I love this yogurt, however, there wasn’t enough in one serving & the price for those little cups were outrageous. Other than that the taste is fantastic & would totally recommend for your kiddos!
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
I use to buy these on a regular only because my daughters loved these yogurts. They were the perfect size to travel with especially for someone like me who’s always on the go they come in handy and your kids will love them
Nate O.
It's creamy and sweet and it's quite a nice treat. I haven't had it in years, but it made my childhood more memorable. It was always a good price for the quality. I would buy this for my kids one day.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
My son loves these The yogurt always has a nice flavor to it it doesn't taste artificial and fake it's always smooth never separates when he eats it. It goes well for lunches or breakfast or even just as a snack he enjoys it with graham crackers I definitely recommend and will continue purchasing.
Jamie N.
Britton, MI
My kids love this stuff. Perfect for lunches. My only qualm is it’s quite high in sugar. Overall quick and easy for this momma of 3 and good price point with sales.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
These are so good. They come in different flavors. They packaging is small yet satisfying. They are always on sale at Walmart. Definitely in the top three yogurts!
Aaliyah C.
Wilmington, OH
If you haven't even tried this, you're not living life correctly. I loved it as a kid as much as I do now. Literally the best yogurt I've ever had. Walmart usually has them for sale, or Kroger does too for nice low price. Drink it for yourself or for your kids, who cares? It's great.
Tammy J.
Bessemer, AL
I started off buying these for my kids and one day I tried one and couldn't stop eating them lol they taste so good. Now when I go in the store I buy a pack for them and a pack for me. I can't go to the store without purchasing these. They are always on my shopping list.
Chelsea R.
Phoenix, NY
This yogurt is not only a favorite of mine but is my children's favorite as well. It tasted absolutely delicious and although it is a little bit more expensive than other alternatives the kid friendly designs make my children like it even more.