BY DANNON

Polly F.
Athens
I love these for snacking and so do my grand children. They are are the prefect size for a quick snack or to go with my lunch on a busy day or any day. The flavors are amazing.Danimals Smoothie Strawberry Explosion/Strikin Strawberry Kiwi Pack
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
My son loves these The yogurt always has a nice flavor to it it doesn't taste artificial and fake it's always smooth never separates when he eats it. It goes well for lunches or breakfast or even just as a snack he enjoys it with graham crackers I definitely recommend and will continue purchasing.
Aaliyah C.
Wilmington, OH
If you haven't even tried this, you're not living life correctly. I loved it as a kid as much as I do now. Literally the best yogurt I've ever had. Walmart usually has them for sale, or Kroger does too for nice low price. Drink it for yourself or for your kids, who cares? It's great.
Tammy J.
Bessemer, AL
I started off buying these for my kids and one day I tried one and couldn't stop eating them lol they taste so good. Now when I go in the store I buy a pack for them and a pack for me. I can't go to the store without purchasing these. They are always on my shopping list.
Chelsea P.
Phoenix, NY
This yogurt is not only a favorite of mine but is my children's favorite as well. It tasted absolutely delicious and although it is a little bit more expensive than other alternatives the kid friendly designs make my children like it even more.
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
It took us a while to get my toddler to eat yogurt, but after several trials and errors this is her favorite. It was a good combination of strawberry and banana. It's super affordable as well. I think per price and quality, it is worth every cent!
Erin J.
Y'all! I apparently don't have a mature enough taste to handle real adult yogurt. I can't stand Greek yogurt, or the weird thickness. I love Danimals, because it still lets me get the benefits of yogurt, and it's yummy. Good flavors, no weird textures. Easy to grab on the go for breakfast.
Eva L.
Inwood, WV
Great tasting! I cant get enough of this stuff. My only complaint is that after a while the consistency and the texture gets kind of runny and watery, but thats after a while of the yogurt just sitting. Would definitely recommend if you have kids in the house or picky teenagers.
Ciara V.
Leesville , LA
It tasted amazing! It soft and creamy my kid also enjoyed it as well! The packaging is fun and exciting! I am able to find it at pretty much any grocery store! And i always love buying this for my kids! I will always be a fan!
Cindy C.
I have bought this for my granddaughter when she has came to visit she liked it and has taken it to school for her snack when she went back home to Ga . But mainly if she visits me she will ask me if I can go buy her some