BY DANNON #33 in Yogurt

Tiffany J.
New Iberia, LA
I really enjoy eating this product my kids love it it comes in great packaging it’s very affordable and has a really great taste I am a repeat consumer I buy this all the time and I would definitely recommend all the time
👻eshaniquemaduro M.
miami,florida
I like these especially for the kids. Shtt.. just a secret you can eat it to but don’t let the kids catch you eating there yogurt. It doesn’t taste artificial either it’s so fruity. So of course it will be bomb dot com.
Jemellia J.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchase these for my kids they love them. I usauallt get them in bulk from Sam's club. They are resonably priced. They are a little watery but think thats why the kiddos love them. They are sort of sweet but makes a great quick on the go snack. I would recommend to anyone with kids.
angela r.
jersey city
My 3 y/o loves this yogurt... if your on the go and didn't have time to make breakfast for your children this helps out so much... this also works out as a snack for them as well when they have a sweet tooth for junk food :)
Bella S.
Boca Raton
Although Daninals is not the healthiest it’s extremely satisfying and it brings me back to my childhood. It’s so so good and I definitely recommend if you’re craving something sweet !
Dari P.
1331 E. whilshire ave. Apt. K
Very  good snack or treat for children and even grown-ups. I recommend because it is just frozen yogurt and it has no fat.  This is the strawberry and banana flavor so it has a combination of both. The yogurt is a good value.  The texture is very smooth.
Megan K.
Oklahoma City
Danimals Yogurt cups are the perfect thing to give to children of all ages ! They are cheap , fun, tasty treats for children who love yogurt ! The strawberry flavor is popular in my household ! There are many types of yogurt but non are so popular with all ages as Danimals !
Chelsea C.
Acworth, GA
These were always my favorite yogurts growing up and I still love them to this day. They taste so amazing and are a great snack. My favorite flavor of this is strawberry and I love it. I always prefer Daniela’s to any other yogurt. I guess I’m still a child on the inside.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Cute marketing on this line of yogurt that made it attractive to my younger child.  The flavor was good and provided something nice to add into the child's lunch meal.  There is a good variety of yogurt flavors in this line which helps me vary what is given.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
i really like this yogurt, it is very flavourful makes for a great snack. feels healthy im not sure it actually is. the flavour selection is very wide so you are bound to find one you like and enjoy. but again is just yogurt nothing out of this world