BY DANNON

Lamara J.
Jacksonville, FL
The kids love itDannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Swingin' Strawberry Banana - 6 CT I purchase this product at least once a week from Walmart, Winn Dixie or Publix. I have to buy it weekly. This is the kids favorite yogurt compared to other brands
Diana A.
Plainview
Kiss dominos? I have a 2 year old oh Sheila, to ever so much she can eat him mostly all day, it's hard to find a your she loves, but this over she takes the cake for she loves it. I gave it a 4 stars. Sell rating for it. You should try it sometime for your children is good for them is hiding fiber vitamin b vitamin c as well and low sugar as well. It's great to try it.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
So sweet such I nice smooth texture! I love this yogurt and so does my nephew. My all time favorite is strawberry banana. I would recommend this to anyone with kids or even for adults. I think anyone would love this. Very cheap. If you haven't tried it I would suggest you did!!!
Sherri C.
Olathe, KS
My daughter is in love with Danimals yogurts!!! She can eat 3 or 4 a day and be happy. She hasn't found a flavor she doesn't like. I love that I know when she reaches for a snack she is grabbing something healthy!
stacy l.
My kids love this yogurt, it’s really tasty but it comes in a really small cup, only get a few bites out of it. It’s good for young toddlers who don’t eat that much. I️ would recommend this to all my friends and family
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
They are scrumptious. There are very affordable. You can find them  at most Dollar Trees stores with a freezer section. They cost a $1 , where I buy them at. I buy them at Dollar Tree. They are good to use when packing a lunch for someone on the go. I would buy this product again. Danimals Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry 4 Oz 4 Ct
Ricky m.
galt
My son is always happy with it he loves this yogurt and its so affordable not expensive at all i usually buy it at target or Walmart it taste like a strawberry yogurt i would keep buying this its amazing
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
These are so good. I grew up eating them in school and always wanted more. It's a perfect snack for children and teens. If you love strawberries and bananas you definitely will love this yogurt. They haven't led me wrong yet.
Lisa M.
Salt Lake City
My kids love this stuff. I buy the cups or the drinkable bottles. The bottles are great for school lunches, after school programs. It's easy product to use with no mess.
Amy P.
Ok, it's for my child. But it's been his favorite over the years. From 2 years old on up! It's that good. And so good for him. He thinks it's a huge treat he's earned, but it's Mom getting in calcium and other important minerals. Definitely been a huge helper. Yes, I admit. I've stolen many.