BY DANIMALS®

The berry best on-the-go snack choice kids and parents can agree on! Danimals Mixed Berry Blast Squeezables yogurt pouches are full of mixed berry flavor with calcium and vitamin D, but no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup.

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Grape Juice Concentrate And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavors, Calcium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
My kids absolutely love this product. It is so easy for them to grab and eat on the go if needed. They seem to enjoy the flavor very well. I have not tasted this product but my kids love berries. It is similar to other companies but the packaging is what stands out.
Nina A.
Houston
My kids loved these will defenitely buy again ...they gobbled down the whole.pack in a day
Ariel D.
Schererville, IN
My 8 year old loves these yogurt pouches. She loves how she can take them anywhere and everywhere. I would highly recommend these portable pouches for everyone that has a busy lifestyle and is always on the go.
Stacy S.
Cary, NC
One of these goes into my son's backpack everyday for school snack he never want anything either then this yogurt we are thankful we found this because he is very picky
Brittany K.
Cleveland, OH
My kids love this yogurt. I sent eat yogurt myself, but I won't deprive them of something that they like so much. This is like my kids favorite snack.
Jacksary M.
Yakima
I loved these as a kid i love theses noe aswell there just so good how can somekne hate them
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
My kids love this yogurt and it's very convenient to use. They ask for this for snack. They have variet of flavors that it's amazing .
Lisa H.
Lockport
My kids love this, they eat it everyday after school. Love love love it! Always stock up!
Raianny C.
Delicioso e divertido, ótimo para crianças meus sobrinhos simplesmente adoram. Eu recomendo.
Amanda K.
Gostaria de provar, falaram que é ótimo mas muito difícil de encontrar para comprar, mas vou comprar
Destiney W.
Does it have a chalky feel to it?
Destiney W.
Does it have a chalky feel to it?