BY DANIMALS®

The berry best on-the-go snack choice kids and parents can agree on! Danimals Mixed Berry Blast Squeezables yogurt pouches are full of mixed berry flavor with calcium and vitamin D, but no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup.

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Grape Juice Concentrate And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavors, Calcium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Danimals® Mixed Berry Blast Squeezables
My son loves it ! Every time he see this in the store I have to buy it for him ! Don't matter if I have some in the house ! He actually prefers the little bags instead of the little bottles I guess he likes to squeeze them out ! When I have visitors over I always offer them and they love it !
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used to eat this when I was a kid, and they are so good! They are really healthy, and they don't taste bad at all! They have many different flavors to choose from, and they're not really that expensive either.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
My kids absolutely love this product. It is so easy for them to grab and eat on the go if needed. They seem to enjoy the flavor very well. I have not tasted this product but my kids love berries. It is similar to other companies but the packaging is what stands out.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
As a kid I'd love these and hoped my mom would buy them. I currently still think these taste good, and they're perfect for younger children and perhaps even adults 😂😊😊
Ariel D.
Schererville, IN
My 8 year old loves these yogurt pouches. She loves how she can take them anywhere and everywhere. I would highly recommend these portable pouches for everyone that has a busy lifestyle and is always on the go.
Samantha H.
Wellington , FL
Very convenient but i don't think the kids enjoyed them too much. They were affordable but in the end they were left in the refrigerator and forgotten. Never bought them again.
Stacy S.
Cary, NC
One of these goes into my son's backpack everyday for school snack he never want anything either then this yogurt we are thankful we found this because he is very picky
Amanda R.
My kids absolutely love these. It is a great snack to give them because it is healthy and an easy snack for on the go because we don't have to have a spoon. I have had it too and it tastes very good. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes yogurt
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
My baby's love this and I love the is so easy not messy at all it taste just like the regular yogurts I think this is way the kid love it so much I wish it had more flavors ! Really easy to open for the lil ones to

MJ D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
My baby loves yogurt and I recently started to give her yogurt pouches. For some reason she likes other brands not this one
I believe is the amount of sweetness
Destiney W.
Does it have a chalky feel to it?
Destiney W.
Does it have a chalky feel to it?