BY DANNON #69 in Yogurt

Bridget L.
Louisa
Its a very flavorful and portable yogurt. Perfect for kids on the go. Has great, kid approved flavors. Can be bought at any grocery store. Handy to have when you want to take a small snack bag for your kids when ya gotta go out. For an ever better treat, can be frozen. Makes for great ftozen treats.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Always seen commercials, tastes great, not always going to buy. Kinda pricey. You can but it at Walmart. There’s various flavors and it’s pretty good. Just wouldn’t buy it over and over but will buy it time to time. Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
This has always been my favorite brand of yogurt since I was younger ! It tastes delicious and I think it’s pretty healthy and has a really good value of the yogurt. I just wish I could have more yogurt all the time
Stormy N.
Monroeton , PA
My Kids devour this stuff. The fact that I can get my 5yr old son to eat something other than pizza and candy is always a plus. Food has to taste good because my children are super picky. I’m so glad they enjoy it.
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good.  I know it is more targeted towards children, but I like it as well. I think it has a liitle bit of a sweeter taste than the "adult" yogurt.  I also like the size of the cups. They are a nice size for when you are just wanting a small serving.
nicole s.
miami
Danimals crush cups taste amazing and are so much fun to eat since you don’t even need a spoon. Any time i eat these im instantly transported to my childhood and the funny commercials for this yogurt. My only complaint is that by crushing the cup you can’t get all the yogurt without a spoon. If you use a spoon you’re defeating the whole purpose of buying this yogurt over any other regular yogurt cup.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
My kids love this stuff! I haven’t personally tried it myself, but knowing my kids love it is enough! And it’s actually healthy is a definite plus! Convenient and easy to open. Absolutely recommend this!
Saniya F.
Atlanta
i remember when zack and cody did a commercial for thisNot tryna be in thatNot tryna be coolJust tryna be in thisTell me how you chooseCan you feel why you're in thisCan you feel it throughAll of the windowsInside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and youLight it up, on the runLet's make love, tonightMake it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll hold you when things go wrongI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right here
Kayla M.
Weirsdale , FL
My kids love these yogurts . They are the perfect size for after school snacks or lunches . They are a little pricy to be honest . I don’t buy these all the time unless there is a sale . They do taste great and a easy to find .