BY DANNON #17 in Yogurt

Bridget L.
Louisa
Its a very flavorful and portable yogurt. Perfect for kids on the go. Has great, kid approved flavors. Can be bought at any grocery store. Handy to have when you want to take a small snack bag for your kids when ya gotta go out. For an ever better treat, can be frozen. Makes for great ftozen treats.
Rosalisee S.
Milwaukee Wisconsin
The Yogurt was really sugary, I feel like you should but more strawberries to make it taste more natural. I've bought numerous times just because it's really cheap and my little brothers like it. I would recommend a go to when you really want that desert taste.
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good.  I know it is more targeted towards children, but I like it as well. I think it has a liitle bit of a sweeter taste than the "adult" yogurt.  I also like the size of the cups. They are a nice size for when you are just wanting a small serving.
nicole s.
miami
Danimals crush cups taste amazing and are so much fun to eat since you don’t even need a spoon. Any time i eat these im instantly transported to my childhood and the funny commercials for this yogurt. My only complaint is that by crushing the cup you can’t get all the yogurt without a spoon. If you use a spoon you’re defeating the whole purpose of buying this yogurt over any other regular yogurt cup.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
The price on these is too high for the small amount of yogurt did you actually get it. Not to mention they are full of sugar. It’s great that they have cartoon characters on them but the amount of sugar that is in a mess just not healthy for my children. I would rather give them a dog yogurt which they’re happy with it and mix in my own fruit or whatever is needed in order to get them to eat healthier.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
i remember when zack and cody did a commercial for thisNot tryna be in thatNot tryna be coolJust tryna be in thisTell me how you chooseCan you feel why you're in thisCan you feel it throughAll of the windowsInside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and youLight it up, on the runLet's make love, tonightMake it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll hold you when things go wrongI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right here
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This yogurt is okay. I find it very runny and watery however both my children love it. They also come in some weird funky flavors !!

Nina B.
Spurger, TX
These are so tasty! i buy them for my toddler but I can't help myself when I crack one open for him. He goes crazy for them too! Yogurt is a much healthier snack option too so I make sure to restock every week with this product. It's affordable and I love the little portion cups they come in. Easy to toss in a cooler when we spend the day outdoors.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
My children like this yogurt the best out of all other yogurts in the market for children. It’s a great breakfast food or snack in between meals. This yogurt is a healthy food option for children that may be otherwise picky when it comes to foods. Also the packaging is an eye catcher for children, they see it and want it right away.
Amber W.
Millcreek
Kids love these! They are so fun and don't require a spoon! It's always a big laugh when our kids get these as a treat. Only downside is the sugar content. Not an every day food