Danimals® Crunchers Strawberry With Rainbow Sprinkles Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Tabatha W.

BY DANIMALS®

Dannon® Danimals Crunchers™ Strawberry with Rainbow Sprinkles Nonfat Yogurt.
Strawberry flavor with naturally & artificially flavored.
New fun topper.
Grade A.
Vitamin D added with naturally and artificially flavored.
Rainbow sprinkles topping.

RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I had this yogurt as a kid growing up but I've never tried the other yogurts for adults. The brand doesn't appeal to me. I'm a repeat customer of the kid's yogurt though and you can pack them for a snack or quick breakfast on the go. They are clearly unhealthy but they taste great and you can definitely taste the flavors that it says it is. I would recommend it to others even if it's not a healthy choice. You can buy a bunch of boxes from Walmart.
Samantha R.
I get this for my kiddo and he loves it! Almost like a smoothie, but obviously yogurt. It is easy to grab and even I think it taste pretty good. The only thing is he is two, so I have to watch him for messes. Other than that, great product!
stacey S.
Grove, OK
My daughters love these. Healthy snacks that are fun, easy, and no mess. We buy these at Walmart. Easier for my daughters to use and no waste when compared to regular yogurt.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
I absolutely love to give these to my children because they taste great and they love picking out the ones they want at the grocery store. The dannon brand is better quality for the price and it really does taste good & it's good for them too.. I always recommend this product to everyone I see at the store in that section or when we're at play dates.
Timbrell R.
I know these are set up to get more kids to get healthy, but I still buy these (maybe because it comes with candy and I don't feel bad since it's mixed with yogurt). But seriously, I love these yogurt cups they are full of flavor and just the right size for a quick snack with the candy topping that don't make me feel bad for eating them. I will continue to buy more.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
My kids have been eating this for years and love it. Even cousins love it. They go good for a snack and in there lunches. What kid don't like yogurt? My youngest has been eating it since he was a toddler.
Jackie S.
Xenia, OH
My kids love these! They fit perfectly in their lunch boxes for school. They have a decent selection of flavors as well. They are mid range price but I can usually get them on sale!
Tabatha W.
Gulfport, MS
I recently went and bought this for my niece. They were all gone in 2 days, healthy. Good price. Cute packaging. Will be buying again. The flavor was wonderful. Will be going grocery shopping tomorrow.
elina d.
Hemet , CA
I love this product. So does my 4 year old son. It tastes so good and the price is perfect. Great way to get your healthy probiotics. We eat these for dessert after dinner. Defiantly recommend this to others
Stephanie A.
These are my sons favorite yogurts. He likes the cookies and sprinkles they come with them and I've personally tried them and like them as well. They're not too sweet and affordable, and they have a good texture.
Victoria F.
How much sugar is in this?