BY DANIMALS®

Strawberry Flavored Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (for Color), Natural Flavor, Agar Agar, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid).

Chocolate Graham Topping: (Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Palm Oil, Graham Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate).

Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
My kids love these yogarts. The chocolate ghrams was a super brilliant idea. My son gets bpred with regular yogarts texture. The flavors are very power packed! They replaced my kids old afternoon snack! Highly recommend!
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
my oh my! My kids would want these over any unhealthy snack and that makes my heart happy. I have not personally tasted them but I can speak on my picky children's behalf, they love, love, love  them and sometimes sneak them in my shopping cart.
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Love these yogurts because they're not so plain and you can have a little bit of a crunch into your snack! it has good flavor mixture and it is a good value for a four pack I have bought these multiple times
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Great for kids! Yogurt is a great source for a lot of people in general but it's hard to get them to eat what they need. This has a great taste and is a great choice that kids will like AND is good for them
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
The kids love these! And they're so easy for them to drink on the go. Especially when I have other friends with kids come over. They all want snacks. Yogurt it is!
Danielle G.
Tastes so good and brings me back to my childhood. It tastes like strawberry smore on a cold winter day. it is pretty good for you compared to other child yogurts. i bought mine at walmart but i have seen it at target. i would most likely buy it again.
Jovi B.
Las Vegas, NV
Haha my little sister and I always had them stocked in our fridge when we were still kids in elementary school. It taste sweet and the toppings just made it even better. I don't think I'd buy again at this age haha
Mallory S.
Lexington, SC
Love these things ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very yummy and good for kids (or adults) I got mine at publix. I like it better than regular yoghurt. I will buy this product again, and I recommend it to anyone else.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is an excellent way to eat yogurt. I may buy for my children, who love it dearly, but I too have tried it and know just why they like it. Sweet and fruity at the same time. The balance of chocolate to strawberry is just right.
Alexis M.
Rosenberg
My kids love Dannon Danimals. They love the flavors they come in and so far haven't found any that have purple dye in them which is a plus since one of my daughter's is allergic to purple dye.