Danimals® Cotton Candy Squeezables uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANIMALS®

These creamy yogurts taste just like the classic carnival snack, but make a better choice. Danimals Cotton Candy Squeezables yogurt is a good source of calcium and vitamin D, but never made with artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup. The convenient pouch is perfect for taking along with you wherever you go.

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Citrate, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Buy on Walmart
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I've been trying to find a yogurt I like as it's a healthy snack and most of the ones I cant stand. This one tastes really good the cotton candy flavoring is just strong enough that it doesn't taste like plain yogurt. I just wish it had live active cultures like so many yogurts do but it's good.
Whitney O.
Prestonsburg, KY
This cotten candy yogurt is absolutely amazing! I grab a box for the kids to try out and while I love mostly all cotten candy items, I didn't get to try one. The kids had them gone in a days time! Been back to the store multiple times and they are sold out everytime. So If you're able to grab a box, the kids will love them!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Something for my kids. They love yogurt but it’s gets a little messy with younger kids that’s why I chose to buy the tubes it’s easier and less mess. And great taste
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
These are my 20 month old daughters favorite! I tasted them and I'm now addicted. The cotton candy flavor is light, but you can tell it's meant to taste like cotton candy. They aren't too expensive. The packaging is cute & my daughter love the monkey on the pouches. They are resealable, which is awesome for days where my kiddo isn't that hungry & only eats half at a time. There are other awesome flavors as well, and we also enjoy the strawberry/banana. Cotton candy is our favorite though. I love that she can hold the pouches and feed herself. She also likes feeding herself & being independent. As a mom, I am busy, so her being able to feed herself this snack, gives me free hands for a few minutes!
Alonza L.
Birmingham
This product is so tasty. It almost seems like you are at the fair eating cotton candy. This is first time buying this product. This product is way better than other products similar to this. I bought this product at my local Walmart. So I advise you to go out and buy this product today.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the cotton candy flavor a lot because it’s really good and not too sweet. It’s really affordable and if you like the danimals in the cups then you’ll like these because they’re basically the same but these are bigger and in a different package. I would buy this again because they’re really good.
Erin H.
Davenport, IA
I buy these every time I go to the grocery store for my two-year-old. They're great to just hand to him and he eats them on his own. They really taste like cotton candy and are a great alternative to sweets. I wish there were more than four in a box but still great.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
i love this yogurt! it has a wonderful taste and is very healthy for each and every person! it is so affordable and tasty. it is an AMAZING flavor. i recommend this to everyone, DEFINITELY. i hope you like it❣
Jenna T.
i love this yogurt!! it is so good!! it's so refreshing and tasty!! I like cotton candy, strawberry; and strawberry banana so basically like all the flavors! what i also like is how they are squeezable because it is so much easier then eating it with a spoon
Katie S.
Cincinnati , OH
The convenience of the squeezable pouch is perfect for small children on the go. The cotton candy flavor is a little odd to me; I prefer the strawberry version. Appealing packaging that kids like to grab.