Danimals® Cotton Candy Smoothie uploaded by LaLa W.

BY DANIMALS® #53 in Smoothies

A cotton candy flavored snack parents can give with a smile. Danimals Cotton Candy Smoothies are full of kid-favorite flavor, and contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservative ingredients. Plus, they’re now Non-GMO Project Verified.

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Milk Minerals, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Vitamin D3

Contains Active Yogurt Cultures:

S.Thermophilus & L.Bulgaricus.

Carrie F.
Trussville
My daughter loves to drink these! Cotton candy flavor is one of her favorites. I like them because they affordable and are better for her than other kids drinks. I highly recommend this product.
Kaylee W.
Bedford, TX
absolutely love anything cotton candy flavor!! this yogurt is so great, I could eat a whole pack. Very affordable and good for a snack in your lunch. Tastes absolutely amazing and would for sure buy again!
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
My children love these and they are convenient for on the go! They have several flavors but my kids like the cotton candy the best. They are a little pricey considering the bottles are so small, but considering they are so convenient to grab and go I continue to purchase.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is a great on-the-go snack for any busy mom or working individual out there, also great for kids. Love the smooth texture and the flavor is wonderful, yes, even for adults. This is a very healthy snack and I would highly recommend this to others.
Kirsten M.
Jacksonville, NC
It was pretty good! My daughter who is an extremely picky eater actually enjoyed it! I think it’s similar to a lot of yogurt but the flavor is more towards younger kids which is good! Definitely will buy again!
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Love that you can just stick a straw in it and my two year old will drink it while I finish making his breakfast. I also love as a snack. My 10 month old loves it as well!!
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
I was really skeptical on this but all in all it had a really good taste. Know this is one of the most asked flavors in my home. Danimals® Cotton Candy Squeezables
Jaryn S.
Battle Creek, MI
My kids love, love, love these! Great way to get something in there belly if we are in a rush in the morning or even if my kids want a slight snack during the day!
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
These are so good. They come in different flavors. They packaging is small yet satisfying. They are always on sale at Walmart. Definitely in the top three yogurts!
Ashlee B.
Columbus, OH
I have a four -year-old that’s really picky but she loves these yogurts movies she likes to drink to a day they taste good and my older daughter loves them as well and thanks Danny for a wonderful smoothie cotton candy is the best

back