BY DANIMALS®

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Fructose, contains less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Corn Starch, Beta Carotene and Vegetable Juice (for color), Carrageenan, Calcium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Kat J.
Springdale, AR
My daughter absolutely loves these. It's her go-to in the morning when we're running late for school. It's quick and I feel good about what she's eating. Win-win.
Jessica V.
these are my son's favorite, he rarely eats yogurt but when i give him one of these he will finish it in secs lol i don't know what it is but def always something i keep in the fridge.
Catherine L.
Westville , NJ
My kids loves these especially when I put them in the freezer and they have easy frozen yogurt. Very tasty and when I catch a good sale, they are very affordable!
Ana J.
These are great for kid's lunches and are a fun snack. They are a healthy alternative for a sweet treat. Not just for children, i love them for myself too! They can be bought anywhere they sell groceries basically. Totally recommend for parents who pack lunches !
Shavonna n.
Clayton, NC
My kids love this quick snack. My kids actually won't eat yogurt but for some reason..not sure if its the packaging or what..they will eat this! Great for an on the go snack or when they get home from school and need a quick pick me up.
Jessy J.
Houston
My little sister loves to eat these since she was a toddler. They are very rich and creamy.  Also they are easy to eat and specially for small children. You do not have to worry about spoons!!
Danie R.
Gonzales, TX
I love that this product is super kid friendly! It's one of my favorite go to snacks for in between meals and after school. They fit easily in my children's hands and their lunch boxes and the best part no spoon required.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
My two boys love these! And I must admit, they do taste pretty darn good. With no artificial colors or flavors, I feel good about keeping these in the house.
Michelle H.
Fernandina Beach, FL
My kids are in love with Danimals!! They are super yummy and easy to pack in a lunch box. Even my big kid teenager packs them in his lunchbox.
katelynn p.
This style and brand of yogarts tastes great. it is also an easy way to get kids to eat a healthier snack because it is fun and yummy!
Hannah M.
Are these any better than a go-gurt?