BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksDanimals®
Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie

Danimals® Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie

by Danimals®

Dannon® Danimals® Limited Edition Be Mine Smoothie Chocolate Strawberry Flavor.
Grade A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danimals® Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie!
How would you rate this product?
Mirsa V.
Spring Hope, NC
Very tasty and yummy . It’s especially good for kids to drink. It’s one of my preferred
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,160 reviews
My kids love to have these! They are super healthy! Super affordable! And great on the go!!
Ashley W.
jacksonboro
My kids really enjoy this drink. It fits nicely in their lunchboxes as well! Great go to! Highly recommend!
Jesenia F.
Portage, IN
My kids love them. I usually don't have them for myself but when I go grocery shopping i always get them they are affordable.
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
I’m still a kid at heart so I’ll buy these for myself every couple months and drink one on my way to the office
Anna B.
Marlton, NJ
My kids love Danimal be mine chocolate strawberry smoothies. They drink them everyday. It’s so good for their digestion.
Marie W.
San Francisco, CA
Even though I’m all grown up, my sisters and I always drink these for studying snacks. They are perfect size, and I appreciate them. They taste yummy and will continue to purchase. Perfect for my lunches or studying snacks.
Marely O.
Lawndale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the tasting of this product! It has a really cute packaging and cute for Valentine’s Day. I wouldn’t improve anything about this product. There is any room for improvements. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
Danimals are a great on the go smoothie for kids and adults! Would definitely recommend
Heather D.
Lakewood, CO
My son LOVES these!! This is his all time favorite drink at any point of the day lol. I have to limit him to one a day over they would go by so fast lol! They taste so yummy and they have so many different flavors to choose from!

Looking for your answer?