Danimals® Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie

BY DANIMALS®

Dannon® Danimals® Limited Edition Be Mine Smoothie Chocolate Strawberry Flavor.
Grade A.

Danimals® Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Gigi P.
I bought this for my kids and they loved it ! I even tried one! I rebought for myself they taste so amazing and they are great for on the go . The price was awesome and they are healthy with dairy. I am very pleased with this product and I would buy this again. Danimals® Be Mine Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Tiffany H.
Hahira, GA
My kids absolutely love these. They even drink them with their lunches. I usually purchase it at Publix, Walmart, or Sams. It's extremely affordable. Sams as the better deal when buying in bulk. I have 3 kids, bulk is always better.
Nina B.
My son luvvvs these!! We go through the large pack in less than a week! He calls them milkshakes. They are great for in between meals, with a meal or even on the go to just toss in the bag. Definitely comes in handy for little ones and with the multiple flavor options, there's is something for everyone.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love this and it such a great idea for kids! My kids love this because they are able to drink it and get all the healthy benefits out of it that they need. It is great and taste really good! I would buy this again!
Lauran D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love these smoothies. Don't care that I'm an adult, sometimes things made for kids are so much better ;) Love the taste and consistency of these little smoothies. Buy them for yourself or your kids.
Ashley S.
Jersey city
My daughter loves these and it so easy on the go to take while we in the car or going to the park she usually eats like two a day . Totally will buy these again for her knowing that she loves them
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
My son loves Danimals and I love that they are an easy go to healthy snack while my son is waiting for the next meal. They are also very affordable! I will continue to buy danimals for my child.
Rachael B.
Lake St Louis, MO
It's one of the semi healthy snack good I can get my child to eat. He really enjoys them and asks for them by name. The texture is just right for my texture aversion child.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
My kids absolutely love these smoothies we buy them often, but they are a little small for my 8 and 9 year old. They are a nice affordable snack though that that really enjoy.
Carrie B.
My daughter loves yogurt but it was so hard to find one that wouldn't mess with her belly until I tried this and she just loves it so now I won't get her anything else :)