Danielle Two Tone Facial Cleansing System, Pink & Light Pink uploaded by Janet H.

BY NONE

This facial cleansing system offers two facial brush heads for both sensitive and normal skin types. With two speed modes, this system will clear clogged pores and prevent skin impurities see more...

Janet H.
Morrow, GA
mine is a bit different. but same name brand. brush set with three different cleansing heads and i love using this morning and nights but mostly mornings. plus Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub & elf cleanser. $20 - brush set @tjmaxx
MARIA A.
Rabat
I really need a new face cleansing brush. Can you please allow me to try and review this product I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook account & page on my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity best Regards

Walmart