Danielle Radiant Facial Cleansing System uploaded by Adrina C.Danielle Radiant Facial Cleansing System uploaded by Adrina C.

BY DANIELLE

Feel rejuvenated in just one minute a day by introducing this facial cleansing system into your everyday skin care regime! Reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles with this radiant deep cleansing tool. Includes two facial brush heads for both sensitive and normal skin types. From Danielle Creations, Upper Canada Soap's glamorous line of beauty must-haves. Since 1987 Danielle been offering a premium quality range of mirrors, cosmetic travel bags and beauty accessories. Our commitment to quality, service and value ensures a first class product with something for everyone. We offer everything from luxurious cosmetic bags, compacts, and manicure sets, to jewelry pouches, vanity mirrors and so much more. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this brush!!! My face is so much more softer than previously. I compared it to my Clinique Anti-Blemish Sonic System Cleansing Brush which I got from #sephora which retails for $90 on my Instagram Fitfattie901 and I paid $20 for this one at TJ Maxx and it is so much better!!! It performs like a Clarisonic just cheaper and it is battery operated. I will be getting the real deal after my experience with this brush! IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™Peter Thomas Roth Acne System
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
This is an AWESOME brush! I have tried many, many, many facial cleansing brushes by numerous brands, and this is the best one I've ever had. This works great! It's big but not bulky and huge, it has 2 great brush heads, it's battery operated (no annoying plug required), and it's cheap! I got mine at Winners for $19.99. A lot of similar facial brushes don't even sell their replacement heads for that price! Love it! Once this one gives out on me I hope I'll be able to find it again, because I will for sure repurchase.