Danielle Naturally Bamboo Powder Brush

by Danielle

The bamboo collection, naturally by Danielle, features professional quality brushes with natural bamboo handles and cruelty-free bristles. The Bamboo Powder Brush delivers flawless application of loose, translucent, mineral and bronzing powders for the face and body. Upper Canada has been your bath and beauty partner since 1969 and since 1987 Danielle been offering a premium quality range of mirrors, cosmetic travel bags and beauty accessories. Our commitment to quality, service and value ensures a first class product with something for everyone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle Naturally Bamboo Powder Brush!
Kristin K.
Fayetteville, GA
This is another brush I have had for a very long time that is still as good as the day I bought it and it still as soft or even softer. I love this brush so very much if anything goes happen to it I would have to buy another one.

Looking for your answer?