Danielle Mini Suction Mirror with 12X Magnification

by Danielle

Best seller! Black mini suction mirror provides 12X magnification for maximum grooming control  Can suction to most surfaces for excellent use on the go! 3.5" diameter ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle Mini Suction Mirror with 12X Magnification!
How would you rate this product?
This mirror is a way to make you feel like crap about yourself because of every little thing you can see from this magnifying mirror. It's crazy, but I love it. I have 2 and they don't seem to stick onto mirrors for very long but it's not like that's the only usable way.
Yuba City, CA
This mirror was nifty and handy for being able to get a closer visual while applying lashes. If you pluck your eye brows, it would probably be very useful for that as well. It is not too big, and can be stored in a make up bag or purse for convenient use on the go.
Lexington, KY
I use this mirror every time I groom my eye brows. I often find myself having to take a break and rest my eyes. I also see no real use for the suction cups, but this product is easy and highlights your every flaw!
Love this! It suctions right to my mirror, and doesn't take up any space. Which leaves pleanty of room for other items on my vanity or bathroom. I can move it from place to place, which is another nice bouns.
Lake Stevens, WA
I just bought the Danielle 6 inch 5x Magnification suction cup mirror in pink today at Fred Meyer for only $6.99. This is just what I needed to see my eyebrows when I am waxing, trimming, and tweezing!
Kingwood, TX
This mirror is the perfect size for my make up bag or just sliding in my purse. It is awesome for tweezing my eye brows. If I get something in my eye, it is just a quick grab away. I love it for putting my eyeliner on.
Milwaukee , WI
Love this it can zoom in and out so u don't have to struggle looking at a mirror this one is made to zoom in so you can see what your doing
Athens, GA
As a dancer a good mirror is always in need for backstage and when preparing for a show or competition. This brand is awesome.
San Fernando California
I like useing this type of mirrors because it help me see better and i have a good view of my eyebrows to shape them
Las Cruces, NM
Great for doing eyebrows my boyfriend uses it too I also use it in the shower to make sure I get off all my make up