Danielle Gold Plated Stainless Steel Eyelash Curler uploaded by No S.Danielle Gold Plated Stainless Steel Eyelash Curler uploaded by Resh L.

BY DANIELLE

Danielle's gold plated implements are positively stunning. Makes a special gift. see more...

☆Shania B.
Dacula
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I very much enjoy this product its very durable and won't break while in your bag. I really enjoy this product. But it is an eyelash curler which it doesn't matter the brand if you are looking for a cheaper choice i would reach for another brand.
Chloe L.
San Jose , CA
It was nice, didn't rust but the eyelash curler plastic filler kept clinging to my lashes and I was in constant fear my lashes would fall out. Curl is too sharp.
Abby U.
This eyelash curler works great and is super soft! It bends easily without forcing it! This curler has a bouncy usage which is very comfortable . I have been using this brands eyelash curlers for 3 years ! highly recommend them!
member-e2777
This is a pretty good eyelash curler overall. The body is a trendy gold color. It gives a pretty good curl for the low price. I usually curl my lashes with this a couple of times before applying my mascara, but once I do this my lashes stay curled all day.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Absolutely my favorite set of eyelash curlers. They come with two extra pads to go on them. They make your eyelashes look like you have fake ones on. I use mine all the time. Plus who doesn't love gold?
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
A high quality curler that is 24K gold plated! Yes, it`s real gold! You get 2 refill pads. This eyelash curler is fantastic, it works so well and is so easy to handle. Wow. Gives me eyelashes like Bambi.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Just got this in my beautyfix dermstore box and tried it out and it curls my lashes pretty well and it's gold and has 2 extra refill pads plus it's 24K not bad.
J  .
Change the shape of the curler. It is very good quality. It can curl my eye better and improve the way it curls. I use this almost everyday.
Courtney C.
Lansing, MI
I like it, but it’s just the basic eye lash curler. Mine has an eyelash comb attached to it, but I’m not quite sure how to use it!
Courtney S.
I really like this curler, and I LOVE that it comes with extra parts to put on the end when they get used and old.

Amazon