Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth

by Danielle

Meet your new best friend... introducing the Erase Your Face cleansing cloth, a makeup remover like no other! This cloth has the ability to remove all types of cosmetics, including waterproof mascara without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic makeup removers. Made of 100% polyester. Danielle Creations is dedicated to quality and innovation in their products which ensures something for everyone. Upper Canada has been your bath and beauty partner since 1969 and since 1987 Danielle been offering a premium quality range of mirrors, cosmetic travel bags, and beauty accessories. Our commitment to quality, service, and value ensures a first class product.

Do stains come out of the cloths easily?
Does this really work? I'm not sure if it's worth it.
What makes these different from a simple microfiber cloth?
Start your review of Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth!
Stamford, CT
These were given to my in my stocking for Christmas and I’m just gettin around to trying them. These cloths are so soft and feel amazing on your skin. They truly take off your makeup well and you do not feel like you’re rubbing your skin off in the process! You can see the proof on your cloth when done. I haven’t had a chance to throw one in the wash so I don’t know how easy it is to remove the makeup from the cloth, but the price for the quantity makes it well worth it even if you can only use each for a few months.
East Lansing, MI
I was really skeptical (just as everybody else was) when I first saw this product but now I love it!! I’m going to college this year so I love that I never have to spend any more money on makeup remover because I can keep cycling through these cloths. Definitely worth a try!!
Minnesota
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This cloth takes any type of makeup off like a dream! All you do is get it wet with hot water and scrub away. They are really easy to wash and they don't stain. I like to use them while I'm in the shower because then it is already wet with hot water and my face melts off. Yes, it does take off mascara too. If you use cold water, I've found that mascara doesn't come off as easily as when you use hot water but it still takes off some of the product.
Sugar Hill, GA
Absolutely love these!! It takes off all make up and the cloth isn’t stained when I wash it! I quit using harsh chemicals to take off my makeup because this gets my face completely clean! I can even use it to get off smudged mascara without even wetting it. Go try it!!
Oak Forest, IL
These work awesome! I tried using the original Makeup Eraser brand and honestly....these work better! That and you get 4 cloths for $9. The Makeup Eraser costs $20 for one cloth.
Woodbridge, VA
These reusable face cloths are absolutely amazing, I couldn’t believe how quickly these removed my makeup. They are super soft and amazing if your skin is sensitive.
West Chester, OH
AMAZING!! I have been eyeing these wipes at TJMaxx, Gabes, etc., over the past year but couldn't get myself to purchase them. After doing some research and reading a lot of reviews online,  I decided to purchase them and I am so glad I did! They are amazing -I have dry skin so it's nice not needing any chemicals to remove my makeup. I love that it comes with 4 clothes - I always keep one in my gym bag and one by my sink. Just add warm water and wipe in circles to remove all your makeup with no issues. Make sure you follow directions and wash them before using -- or else you'll get lint on your face! Have been recommending to everyone. Just think about how much money you spend on makeup remover each year...and then buy these!
Duncan, OK
I had been wanting to try this cloth after months of switching up facial wipes. I was tired of the wipes being too dry and then having too much soap on them that they’d burn my eyes or just not getting all my makeup off. I saw the Erase Your Face cloth at Riley Rose and it was on sale for $5! I’m so satisfied with this cloth that I’ll never go back to store bought facial wipes. No soap is needed-just water. No chemicals, no stinging, watery eyes. It gets off all my makeup. I don’t wear waterproof makeup so I don’t know how well it works on that. I can use it 2-3 days before having to wash it. Love this cloth!
Las Vegas , NV
I love them, i bought them just to try it out. I would highly recommend it. Just add warm water and it takes your makup off. You can clearly see it on the cloth. I gave my friend one since the pack came with 4 of them. I got them at kohls for $9.99 and i had coupons. I like how easy it is to use after a long day of work
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a soft and effective makeup removing cloth! The colors it comes in are super fun, easy to wash after use and works really well with it without face wash. It removes all my heavy coverage foundation, any stay matte type lipstick, and sets well. Definitely a solid purchase for the price point!