Danielle Easel Back Mirror

by Danielle

Ultra Vue® Optical Precision Quality Glass 7.75" Dia 10X Magnification and True Image Ultra Vue Series Made from high quality chrome 2 sided viewing Pivots and adjusts to any viewing angle Ideal for close up make-up application Easy to store Style D806

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle Easel Back Mirror!
How would you rate this product?
This mirror is so great I absolutely love this mirror I can literally see my face very clearly and it feels good to know what is happening on my face well it is just my favorite mirror
Loveland, CO
Extremely glossy, did have a few scratches when i purchased it but luckily they were off to the side and did not cause any issues
Toda maquiadora ama um espelho de mesa, e esse é O ESPELHO DE MESA!! Não existe coisa mais linda, um charme esse espelho,é um produto muito bom, recomendo sim! Vale muito a pena comprar! Ele tem o foco muito bom, Só se sentar, posicionar ele e se maquiar.